x. the hospital wing

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LUNA?" Edelyn said, running a hand through her hair

"WHERE THE FUCK IS LUNA?" Edelyn said, running a hand through her hair. "I haven't seen her for hours."

"I don't know," Kiara said. "She'll probably be in the forbidden forest or something... yeah that's it."

"She wouldn't be there at this time, it's nearly pitch black," Aoife said. She glanced out of the window, chewing the inside of her cheek. "It's nearly curfew."

"Well where would she be?" Kiara said. "If she's not in the forest, she could be at the library? Or maybe she's with Ginny and that."

"Maybe," Aoife said vaguely. "I'm going to check the library."

"I'll come—"

"No, it's okay," Aoife said quickly, fingering the cigarette packet in her pocket. "You check she's not with Andrew, or wandering about somewhere."

"Okay," Edelyn nodded. "Don't get caught after curfew Aoif, you don't need another detention."

"I'll be careful," Aoife promised. "Don't get caught either."

"Duh, course not," Edelyn grinned. Aoife slipped out of the dormitory and then out of the common room, walking briskly towards the library. It was deserted, only one table occupied in the whole room.

"The library is about to close," Madam Pince said snippily.

"Sorry, I was just looking for somebody," Aoife mumbled.

"Aoif?" Aoife whirled round at the sound of Seamus' voice, Dean hovering a few inches behind him. "What're you doing out this late?"

"Could ask you the same," Aoife said.

"We were returning some books," Seamus said, dumping a pile of books onto Madam Pince's desk. "We don't need them anymore, O.W.Ls are done."

"And thank fuck for that," Dean muttered.

"Come on, we'll walk you back," Seamus said. Aoife rolled her eyes.

"I'm not five Shay, I can make it back to the common room myself," she said.

"Well I want to make sure you actually go back to the common room and not to the bloody astronomy tower," Seamus said. Aoife's cheeks tinged pink and she looked away from her brother.

"I don't know what you're talking about," she said hotly.

"Christ Aoif, I'm not stupid," Seamus said. "Elena said she's seen you up there, on more than one occasion. After curfew."

"Well what was she doing up there after curfew then?" Aoife huffed. "I don't see you escorting her back to her common room."

"She isn't my sister now is she?" Seamus said, ruffling her hair. Aoife scowled.

"Fine, let's go," she huffed. "You smell."

"Why are you down here so late then?" Seamus asked, as they started to walk towards Ravenclaw tower.