vii. truth or dare

"YOU GOING TO THE QUIDDITCH match?" Edelyn asked, looking at Aoife over her newspaper

"Yes," Aoife said. Andrew choked on his cup of tea, whilst Kiara and Luna looked mildly startled. Edelyn raised her eyebrows.

"You are?" she said.

"Yes, what's wrong with that?" Aoife said. "Thought you wanted me to take more risks Eds, watching quidditch seems risky to me."

"I don't think so babe," Edelyn said. She narrowed her eyes. "What's the real reason?"

"I went to the last one, didn't I?" Aoife said. "Are you going?"

"As if," Edelyn scoffed. "I have better things to do."

"I'm coming," Kiara said quietly, picking at the edge of her skirt. It would be the first quidditch match she had attended since Cedric's death.

"Good, we can get good seats if we leave now," Andrew said. "I'll sit with yous, show my support." He sighed. "Since Hufflepuff have lost for sure."

"Ravenclaw might actually have a shot at winning this year," Kiara said. "Since the Gryffindor team have gone a little..."

"Downhill?" Andrew suggested.

"Something like that," Kiara said.

"We'd better go unless we want shit seats," Andrew said, glancing at the stream of students leaving the great hall.

"We'll see you guys later."

⋆*・゚:⋆*・゚: *⋆.*:・゚ .: ⋆*・゚: .⋆

"AND... I CAN'T BELIEVE IT..." Lee Jordan hollered over the cheering crowd. "YES, THEY'VE DONE IT! GINNY WEASLEY HAD CAUGHT THE SNITCH! GRYFFINDOR WIN THE HOUSE CUP!"

Kiara and Andrew both let out small groans, whilst Aoife leapt to her feet, screaming cheers at the top of her lungs. Andrew and Kiara exchanged curious looks, and then a small smirk overtook Andrew's face.

"Yes! You beauty!" Aoife shouted, as the Gryffindor team did a lap of the pitch, the snitch still clutched tightly in Ginny's palm. "Well done!" Ginny caught her eye and grinned, her red hair flowing out behind her in the wind.

"Aoife Finnigan," Andrew said. "You're hiding something from us."

"What? No I'm not," Aoife said, a little too quickly.

"Why are you so eager to support Gryffindor hmm? When your own house lost?" Andrew said.

"They deserve a win this year, that's all," Aoife shrugged, keeping her face turned away from Andrew and Kiara.

"Oh really?" Kiara said, arching an eyebrow.

"You know, I think our little Aoife has a crush," Andrew teased. "Who is it?"