Drawing The Names

Kokichi stares at the name, cursing his luck. He knows that he's going to die.

Kaito Momota

That was all that was written on the slip of paper. He glares at Monokuma, not wanting to accept his death yet. He wanted to survive this killing game, make a joke out of it, destroy it. He hated Danganronpa, and was going to destroy it. But he couldn't do that if he was dead.

"Oi, Monokuma. Give us some clues on what they like or something." He demands. The bear laughs his usual laugh.

"Upupupu! That's a good idea! I'll give you their weakness!"

Ouma sighs. If Momota realizes that the leader has his weakness, or worse, Maki finds it out...

I'm dead.

He simply takes the slip he gets, deciding not to look at it yet. Everyone else opens theirs up. Suddenly, a thought clicks to him.

Someone is reading my weakness.

I'm double dead.

Sighing, he opens up the small piece of paper. The weaknesses are fairly simple, but may help the leader make Kaito fall for him.

He grins, laughing quietly. He already had the perfect idea for what to do.

***

Kokichi Ouma.

Shuichi looks up at the leader, then at the weakness list. There were only a few.

- Physically weak
- Claustrophobic
- Scared of heights
- Pan but closeted

He looks back up at the smaller boy. Maybe if he took him up to a high place, and comforted him, then Kokichi would fall for him?

Why is my luck so bad? He's probably in love with someone else. I see why this motive would drive someone to kill... The pressure is incredible, and now my life resides on someone else liking me.

"Uh, Monokuma. How... How will we avoid getting executed?"

"You either kill, and this motive goes away, or..." He laughs again. "Upupupu! You have to have the other person confess to you somewhere that there is a camera! Your bedrooms no longer will have working cameras, and a murder committed in a bedrooms will result in an immediate murder!"

With that, the half and half bear disappears, leaving everyone to think.

***

Kaito stares at his paper. He sighs deeply, rubbing his temple.

Shuichi Saihara.

- Suffers from anxiety and depression
- Trust issues
- Fear of failing
- Bi, but in denial

He wonders what's written on his sheet for the sexuality. If Monokuma knows that Shuichi is in denial, then what's on Kaito's sheet? Or a better question, who has it?

He simply goes up to Maki and Shuichi, squeezing them both.

"Don't worry! We're gonna get out of this!" He assures them both. Shuichi simply smiles.

"Thanks, Kaito."

He's so kind... I can't lead him on. If I'm going to do this, I have to do it right. It needs to be two sided love.

And with that, three different plans were made. And the mastermind? They were loving the pure chaos created.

"Hehe~ I wonder who's going to succumb to despair and kill... It's going to be so beautiful to see all these broken hearts..." They laugh, staring at the screens.

Word count: 513

Hey guys! Welcome to this fic!

I'm currently writing another one, "Ask Saioumota". If you like this one, you'll probably like the other one! Check it out if you want. I need audience interactions to continue. No pressure, though!

The author. 💕