Trial And Victim

"That's right! I was the killer, but Tsumugi was the mastermind. Isn't that right, Monokuma?" Kokichi declares at Shuichi's accusation. The bear laughs.

"Upupupu! That is correct! But the killer still needs to be executed, then the rest go free!" The bear claims. Kokichi's eyes widen.

"Well why didn't you mention that before now, you off brand ugly ass build a bear?!" He exclaims. His outburst was all that was keeping his mask on.

"It's time to vote!" Monokuma claims. Kokichi sighs, not bothering to vote for anyone. He would be dead no matter what he does.

The leader fades out as the results are said, but zones back in, where he realized that everyone was looking at him expectantly for his last words.

"I guess it's game over for me. I'll see you all in the next life, and maybe things will be better then." His mask changes into another one, closer to who he really is, but not revealing it yet.

With that, Monokuma presses the red button with his hammer. "IIIIIT'S PUNISHMENT TIME!"

The Supreme Execution
Kokichi Ouma's execution

Kokichi is dragged away, and the curtains are closed.

Lie Detector
First Phase of Execution

The leader is stuck on a chair. A large screen sits above his head, before a question pops up.

Kokichi's organization has over 10000 members

"Nishishi~ Obviously, it's the truth!" He exclaims. That's when the screen above glows red, and a bolt of electricity goes through his body. A cry of pain escapes his throat. Everyone watches in horror until he stops convulsing.

Kokichi is afraid of heights

"Lie! As if a supreme leader would be scared of something so pitiful!" The screen goes red again, and electricity travels through his body again.

It continues in a way like that, until the boy is coughing out blood, begging for it to stop. His mask shattered with the pain.

Kokichi is in love with Saihara and Momota

The liar pauses, panting heavily, blood dripping out of the corner of his mouth.

"... It's true..." He murmurs at last, his words being picked up by a microphone. The student's gazes turn to Shuichi, who is hiding his red face in embarrassment, and Kaito, who just stands there, looking confused.

The curtains close again, leaving the remaining students confused.

A Betrayal of Underlings
Second Phase of Execution

Now Kokichi is standing near a pile of wood, footsteps thundering towards him. As a person with a mask similar to that of a clown appears, holding a torch, the leader's eyes widen. His legs move before he can process it. He's scrambling up the wood pile, reaching for a rope above him. The boy climbs as hastily as possible, not wanting to be caught on fire. More people with clown masks storm through, lighting fire to the wood pile below. By then, Kokichi had reaches as high as he could, watching as the fire climbs up to him. It begins to climb on him, causing him to yell and panic.

The curtains close again.

Spinning Out of Control
Third Phase of Execution

Kokichi's body, now burnt, bruised and bloody, is being held up by red strings. Claire de lune begins to play as the strings are tugged around. His body is dragged around, pulling him every way painfully. Small whimpers of pain escape his throat as he is dragged around by the strings. This cruel display of who really has control is finished as Ouma's legs are torn off, sending pink blood everywhere and making the leader scream.

The curtains close for a final time. Everyone is horrified at Kokichi's execution. It was truly the worst thing that they'd ever seen.

Claustrophobia
Final Stage of Execution

The boy is held down to a hydraulic press. Monokuma laughs, pressing the big red button on top. He begins to struggle, sobbing and begging for it to stop.

The press begins to crush down on him, preventing the leader from making noise. He tilts his head to the side, eyes begging for help, before it falls down, crushing him.

Word count: 677