Plans And Plots

Ouma skips along the corridor, humming to himself. He couldn't admit he was frightened, but he was terrified.

Someone tried to kill me before. And they may try again.

He sighs, knowing of a couple of people that are probably safe for him to be near. Plus, he had to think about the Momota challenge...

Aha! I've got it!

The small boy continues to walk around, stopping his humming to make sure no one hears him. That put him at a risk.

Soon, he arrives in the library, to see just who he was looking for.

"Kayayayade!" He calls out. The blonde pianist turns around to see Kokichi walking towards her.

"Kokichi?" She asks, confused. He grins, laughing.

"The one and only~ I have some information for you~" He says, giggling again. Kaede sighs.

"Well, what is it? And it better not be lies." She says, annoyed.

"Welllllll~ You know how this is a game, riiiiight~? Sooooooooo, there's a mastermind, riiiiight~?" He asks. She nods, cautiously. He looks around, before leaning forwards. "I know who it iiiiiiis~" The end becomes sing-song.

"Wait, really?! Who?!" She demands. Kokichi laughs again.

"Korekiyo. He's always busy, but doing what? He refuses to say. Plus, he likes seeing human emotions. What better than a killing game to get a lot of emotions out of a group than by throwing them into a killing game?" He murmurs, then laughs, walking away again.

There... The idea is planted. Hopefully this game will be over before I die.

With that sorted, he walks away, humming to himself. He goes to his room, locking the door. His back presses against the door, and he takes deep breathes. His carpet still had blood stains on it.

I don't feel safe here anymore... I don't want to bother Shumai, though...

He sighs, grabbing his pillow and going to the bathroom. He locks the door, worried. His pillow drops to the ground as he begins to pace.

What if someone breaks in? What if Kaede actually kills Korekiyo? Is he really the mastermind? If he dies, does the game stop? If it all fails, does that mean the sacrifice will be for nothing? This is a game of chess, and I can only see a few pieces.

By now, Ouma was leaning against the wall, tears falling down his face. He was scared, he was anxious, and he was tired. The leader just wanted to go home.

But I doubt home is any good, if this place continues to exist.

He picks up his pillow again, hugging it tightly. In a small corner, he sits down, curling up into a small ball. Kokichi knows it won't help the game stop, and if someone breaks in, it makes him vulnerable, but...

I'm too scared to sleep in any other way.

His mind then wanders to Shuichi.

Why is he being so kind to me? I'm probably the one he had to make fall in love with him... I don't see any other way he'd be kind to a liar like me.

His thoughts begin to trail off, and soon, he is fast asleep.