Aftermath

Kokichi desperately scrubs his skin. The blood had long ago washed off, but he still felt it. He was responsible for two innocent lives.

"Haha! Kaede may be the killer, but this is all me! I manipulated her to kill Korekiyo!"

"You're a monster! Nobody will trust you, Ouma. You're alone, always."

Tears begin to fall down his face. Shuichi's words stung so badly. Kirumi was effected so badly. Kaede left her a long letter, and gave the leader piano music to help calm the maid.

You wouldn't need to do this if you hadn't gotten her to kill~

Shut up... Please, shut up... I can't deal with this.

Useless little liar~ You're always alone~

SHUT UP! Please...

The boy begins to sob. He leans against the wall, crying. Full out, ugly crying. He cries for so long his head begins to hurt.

Ouma turns off the shower water, getting into the oversized shirt he sleeps in. His mind is still torturing him, but he washes his face, looking at the time.

Past ten. I'll just get a glass of water, then go back to bed.

The leader sneaks out of his room. He creeps down the hallway, making his way to the kitchen. There, he grabs a glass, pouring himself some water. He looks around, paranoid.

I think I heard a noise. Someone's here to kill me. They're gonna finish the job they started.

He begins to hyperventilate, his grip on the glass slipping. It falls out of his hand, breaking on the ground. Ignoring his headache, the boy runs out of there.

Someone's gonna come and try and kill me, I know it.

He sprints back to his room, slamming the door closed. He locks it, backing away. Grabbing his pillow and a blanket, the leader goes to his bathroom, locking himself inside. His breaths are short, and he feels himself falling into a panic.

I'll just stay locked in my room. Yeah, that sounds good.

He continues taking deep breaths, leaning against a wall. He slides down to the ground, before looking around him for a way to pass the time.

{Trigger warning! S//h! If this makes you uncomfortable, just skip to the next chapter.}

His eyes reach a razor, and his head tilts. His short sleeved shirt left plenty of room for him to try, if he wanted.

Wait- Is this really what you want to do? It can become addictive, and-

Oh, shut up. Just do it already.

Kokichi picks up the razor, carefully placing it against his skin. He pulls it along, causing a small burst of pain and serotonin.

It feels good... Really good...

He continues to pull the blade against his arm, until it clicks to him what he's doing.

Ouma drops the razor, now with blood on it. He stares at himself, his bloody arm, in the mirror. His body begins to shake, and he grabs bandages out of the drawer. Wrapping them messily around his arm, he grabs his pillow and leaves. He didn't want to see his face anymore.

The leader lies down on his bed, staring up at the ceiling. Sleep evades him as his thoughts swirl and thump in his head.

Word count: 535