Chapter 3: The Shinning Beacon Part 2

(3rd POV)

After minutes of walking around aimlessly the three new acquaintances found where they are supposed to be and they walked into Beacon Academy's giant auditorium, filled to the brim with people. "Ruby! Over here! I saved you a spot!" Yang said, waving to her little sister gaining Ruby's attention.

"Oh! Hey, I-I gotta go! I'll see you both after the ceremony!" Ruby said, leaving Bruce with Jaune. "See you later!" Bruce said, giving her a smile and wave OK with her speaking to his sister unlike Jaune. "Hey, wait!" Jaune says in futile as Ruby is already gone, making him sigh.

"We will be fine Jaune." Bruce said comforting his new friend. "I know but, where am I supposed to find another nice, quirky girl to talk to?!" Jaune asks as he and Bruce move on to reveal Pyrrha standing behind him, hand on her hips as she watches the two boys walk away. "Well hey at least I'm still here, how about we walk around." Bruce said. "Alright." Jaune said, shrugging his shoulders as the two continued walking.

As they continued walking Bruce accidentally bumped into a kid in a black trench coat that bumped into Bruce's left shoulder. Bruce hissed as he held his shoulder while Jaune noticed the kid in the trench coat kept walking not seeming to be bothered about what happened to Bruce. "Hey!" Jaune said, making the kid stop and turn his head to the side to look over to him and Bruce.

*A picture of the kid in a trench coat*

  "Don't you think you should apologize to him?" Jaune asked, referring to Bruce who stopped touching his shoulder

"Don't you think you should apologize to him?" Jaune asked, referring to Bruce who stopped touching his shoulder. The stranger then turned his body to the two boys as he pointed at Bruce specifically. "If I was you I would put more ointment on it, and consider yourself lucky I didn't pop any blisters." The kid said shocking Bruce leaving him stunned.

Once the kid turns around and walks away Bruce puffs up the collar to his shirt. "What was he talking about?" Jaune asked. "N-No idea." Bruce said internally cursing himself for stuttering, but fortunately for him Jaune doesn't seem to notice. "Alrighty then, let's keep moving." Jaune said.

Meanwhile Ruby was walking to her sister while glaring at her. "Hey Ruby... where's Amelia?" Yang asked peeking over Ruby expecting to see her cousin come out any second now. "I don't know, after you ditched me she walked off with some boy I think she has a crush on." Ruby said with her arms crossed. Yang didn't notice this however as she hears what Ruby said echo through her head. "Wait what?!" Yang asked.

Yang then looked around in a circle trying to spot Amelia in the crowd about to walk off, but not wanting her to be leaving her again, Ruby grabbed Yang's arm which prevented her from leaving. "Yang, it is fine! I said think and besides he seems nice!" Ruby said. "Yeah, but seeming nice and being nice actually are two different things!" Yang said, trying to get out of Ruby's grasp. "What are you two doing?" Amelia asked.