Chapter 15: The Stray

(3rd POV)

In the dorm room of Team BLAK everyone was getting ready for their last day of school for the week. Amelia Branwen was brushing her hair down and then picked up her red headband to put it on top of her head. Bruce Kingsman was collecting all the notes and books he would need later today for classes as he yawned, still feeling a bit tired. Felix Kaiden was holding his uniform and a towel in one hand and banged on the door to the bathroom.

No one responded, making Felix groan as he continued banging on the door. "Luke! Hurry up, I still need to shower and we have to get breakfast in less than an hour!" Felix shouted. "This wouldn't be happening if you left me some hot water as I requested." Luke said, washing his hair. "I need the hot water, it helps when I go on a jog before classes!" Felix said.

Amelia rolled her eyes as there was then a knock on the door getting her and Bruce's attention. "Who could be here so early?" Amelia asked. "I'll look." Bruce said. Bruce then put his notes down and walked to the door. He opened the door to see Weiss Schnee standing there in her school uniform. "Weiss?" Bruce asked.

Hearing him say the heiress name Felix and Amelia leaned to be more near the center of the room making them look at Weiss and Bruce. "Hey Bruce, I was wondering if you could spare a moment of your time so I could ask you something." Weiss said. "Uh sure." Bruce said as he walked into the hall and closed the door giving him and Weiss privacy from the others.

Felix and Amelia watched this smirking until Felix chuckled. "Well even though classes haven't started yet Bruce is doing some chemistry, huh?" Felix asks, offering a fist bump to Amelia. The female Faunus feels a little upset seeing this, but she still fist bumps him back and then goes back to preparing for classes. Felix notices her mood seeming to damper so he looks at her with a worried look on her face.

In the hallway Weiss and Bruce continue their conversation as they doubt Felix and Amelia will hear them. "So Weiss, what did you want from me?" Bruce asked. "Well I wanted to invite you and the rest of your team to join me and the others later. We're going to Vale later to meet some of the students who are coming to Vale for the Vytal Festival. You wanna come?" Weiss asked. "Sure, I'll tell the team about it and tell you their response later." Bruce said, smiling at her.

Weiss smiled hearing this until she heard her ringtone from her scroll so she took it out and answered the call. "What is it Ruby? I am a bit busy at the moment. ...Fine I'll be there in a bit." Weiss sighed as she then ended the call. "What was that about?" Bruce asked. "Nora thought it would be funny to change Yang's gel for her hair with hair dye and now it is green." Weiss said. "Oh." Bruce muttered, already picturing how it must be going.

"Well sorry that I can' be here much longer, but I should go stop Yang before she makes a Nora shaped hole in multiple walls." Weiss said. "No, I understand. Bye Weiss!" Bruce said. "Bye!" Weiss said.

Weiss then turned around and ran back to her team's room making Bruce frown as he was hoping he could talk with Weiss more. Once she is no longer in his sight he turns back to the door and opens it to walk into his room.

As Bruce walked in he noticed that Amelia is no longer getting her hair done and Luke is now out of the bathroom and putting on his clothes. After Luke buttons his shirt on he turns to see Bruce standing at the door. "Ah Kingsman, how did your chat with the heiress go?" Luke asked as he started putting on his tie. "It went well, Weiss asked if we wanted to come with her and the rest of the team to Vale to see the transfer students for the Vytal festival." Bruce said.