Chapter 18: Welcome to Beacon

(3rd POV)

It was a quiet morning for most of Beacon. Classes weren't until later, but like most kids who are given the gift of a long time off of school, they usually stay up late and sleep in during the morning. One of those kids being Felix, who was recently staying up to watch this new superhero show he is watching.

He now regrets it hearing the alarm clock Bruce bought went off. Amelia yawns and stretches out her arms then wings. Bruce pulls the sheets off then gets out of bed and stretches his back. "Morning team BLAK. Time we get up for today." Bruce said, turning around to see a nodding Amelia, Felix still in bed and Luke's already made bed and no sign of him.

Bruce has gotten used to Luke being the first one of the team to wake up and mysteriously go off for a few minutes and then come back. The team leader tried asking the wolf Faunus what he was always doing, but Luke denied answering his partner. This made Bruce more curious, but not wanting to overstep or abuse the power of the leader position Ozpin assigned him he kept quiet. Still though he always asked. 'What does he do each morning and why won't he tell me?' Bruce asked himself.

Felix groaned, getting tired of the alarm clock turning around and smashing it with one hand before attempting to go back to sleep. Amelia doesn't allow this as she pulls the cover off him and pats her boyfriend's side. "Wakey wakey sleepy head." Amelia said, sweet loving tone. Despite Felix loving Amelia he did not have the energy to go to bed, so he decided to close his eyes and get a few more minutes of sleep.

"Semester break is over." Bruce said, making his bed before getting ready for classes. "Not in my dreams it isn't." Felix said, turning on his side with a pillow covering his head to block out the sun. "Are you never not a morning person?" Bruce asked. Amelia shook her head no.

The bat girl then tried touching Felix repeatedly to annoy him enough to know he can't go back to sleep, but that didn't work no matter how much she tried. Getting sick of this Bruce generated slight electricity and tased Felix making him shriek and jump out of bed and landed on the floor. Felix stood up and brushed his shoulder while glaring at Kingsman. "Ow!" Felix shouted.

Bruce rolled his eyes and Amelia gave Felix a sweet smile that seemed to instantly get rid of any anger because he was now smiling just as much back at her. Bruce throws them their uniforms and it lands on their heads. "Can you two just get ready. I don't want us ending up late on our first day back to classes." Bruce said heading to the shower.

The two take their uniforms off their heads and turn to their leader who has already made way to the bathroom. "What is it with him doing that whenever it is just the three of us?" Felix asked, putting his uniform on his bed to change later. "I think he is just jealous that he can't do something similar to a certain snow woman." Amelia said smirking while walking to her bed and put her uniform there.

Hearing that Felix dawns a smirk similar to his significant other and what she just said. "Oh yeah, the whole heiress catching the heart of our legacy boy. I guess I haven't had much time to notice if I can't stare at anything besides your beautiful red eyes." Felix said, walking over and wrapping his arms around her waist causing the only daughter of Branwen to blush. "Felix stop!" Amelia whisper shouted, more red than her cousin's cape.

Felix couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable his girlfriend was acting, yet he still gave into her request. Amelia shaking her head, trying to look more serious and not caught in something embarrassing, coughs to clear her throat. "Regardless I think the team leader is just jealous of how he can't do the same things with Weiss." Amelia said. "Yeah, but does he even know he feels this way?" Felix asks as they hear the running water from the bathroom reminding the two he is taking a shower.