Chapter 17: Best Day Ever

(3rd POV)

It was a normal, peaceful, and quiet day in the city of Vale which was in the kingdom of Vale, which isn't confusing at all. Anyway the point was that there was not one worry amongst the citizens of this town as they were actually feeling ecstatic. A lot more people have been coming to the city when the transfer students came to Beacon for the Vytal Festival. It was definitely making people grow more and more excited to see what the teams from across the four kingdoms bring to the table.

But there was one man who was excited for another reason. This shop keeper was excited because he could now reopen his dust shop that got damaged when it was robbed for all the dust inside. To make the statement clear he was back open he put a banner under the sign that says the store's name that said 'NEWLY RE-OPEANED!'.

Once he was finished he accidentally slipped and fell to the ground. He was about to get up until a girl with green hair giggled and caught his attention. " 'Scuse me, sorry. I'm not really from around here." Emerald, the green haired girl, said, holding out her hand to the elderly man. Seeing no reason not to accept the help he takes her hand and stands back up.

Emerald then presents an address on a little paper she acquired, looking at the man in slight distress. "Would you mind pointing me in the direction of this shop?" Emerald asked. The Shopkeeper looks over the paper in Emerald's hand and nods in recollection.

After telling her about the location she waves him bye and walks away not knowing one of her partners was right around the corner. She only knew she walked past him and he spoke up. "I knew you were lost." Mercury said.

Emerald turns back to the boy she has been forced to collaborate with these past few months, much to her annoyance. "Mercury, I will seriously pay you to shut up." Emerald said, showing off the wallet full of Lien she stole from the Shop keep. "That's not your money." Mercury said, shaking his own head after she shook the wallet. "But it can be yours for 5 minutes of silence." Emerald said, trying to sweeten the deal knowing that is the best she can get with him.

Mercury looks like he considers it until he decides to no longer lead her on and just give a straight answer. "Mmmm... no deal." Mercury said. Emerald in response groans and just puts the lien back in her pocket. "Fine." Emerald says throwing the wallet away as she begins to leave him. "Whatever. You want me." Mercury said. "Well I hate you so what does that make you believe about me?" The newcomer asked, walking towards the pair.

This newcomer is an eighteen year old teenager that had a handprint on his face that looked like it was burned on by someone with their hand. They have an ear lobe gauge in their left ear plus the piercing. Wheat colored hair. Ripped blue jeans. Green Hoodie with zipper, but is unzipped and as a pocket square and with two hand pockets. His name is Morando Hill. "That makes you my next choice in person I would annoy if she wasn't around." Mercury said, following after Emerald. "Joy." Morado said, sarcastically while following his partners.

Morado: