Detective Pikachu

Ruby heard a creaking noise in the living room, and was immediately alarmed! She stood up, and reached for her Crescent Rose, only to remember she'd set it on the couch... in the living room... where the noise came from...

She slowly walked into the room. "Is someone there?"

No response. She started to feel uneasy as she moved closer to where the noise came from.

"Hello?"

As she walked into the room, she could see a small, black figure running to the desk.

She looked over at the desk, and could see something moving a chair, and knocking a lamp over, which lit up the wall when it landed.

She could hear someone say, "Ah! That's a sprain!"

Ruby grabbed the closest weapon she could find, which happened to be a stapler.

She could see the shadow of something big on the wall.

"Whoever you are," Ruby yelled, lowering the bottom half of the stapler, "I know how to use this!"

She shot out a staple, trying to threaten whoever that was.

She walked to the other side of the desk, and saw... a very small, very cute Grimm standing there, wearing a cute little detective hat on its head.

Despite how cute it looked, Ruby stayed cautious. It was a Grimm after all.

"Uh... hello," she said, hoping this thing was friendly.

The Grimm made a noise as it crawled on top of the desk, which she could've sworn sounded like a person saying, "Aw, jeez."

"Hey, little guy," she said. "What kind of Grimm are you?"

The Grimm looked up at her from on top of the desk and started... talking?

"I know..." he pointed at himself, "you can't..." he pointed at Ruby, "understand me..." he pointed at himself again. 

Ruby's jaw dropped.

"... but put down the stapler..." he pointed at the stapler, and then at the floor, "or I..." he pointed at himself, "will electrocute..." he pointed at his lighting bolt shaped tail, "you!" he pointed at Ruby.

She dropped the stapler, shocked at what was going on. The Grimm looked at her, tilting his head.

"Did you just talk?" Ruby said.

"Whoa," the Grimm said. "Did you just understand me?"

Ruby backed away, fear and confusion mixed in her head.

"Wait!" the Grimm said. "Wait, wait, wait, wait. That is heavy eye contact right there! You heard me!"

"N-No I didn't!" Ruby said, plugging her ears.

"Yes you did!" the Grimm exclaimed, excited. "Oh my Oum! This is amazing!"

"Stop talking!" Ruby yelled. "Stop!"

"You can understand me!" the Grimm continued, ignoring her. "I have been so lonely!"

"I'm gonna throw up," Ruby said, walking over to the window.

"No, kid!" he said. "I need your help!"

"I'm gonna throw up," Ruby said again.

"I'm in serious trouble," the Grimm continued. "I need you to listen."

Suddenly, a sunstealer leapt through the window, growling. Ruby didn't notice the purple markings on it. She only payed attention to the fact that two Creatures of Grimm were in (Y/N)'s apartment!