Chapter 30

Allah’s timing is perfect in every matter. We don’t always understand the wisdom behind it. But we have to learn to trust it.”
~~~anonymous~~~

♤♤♤♤♤♤

✍ZABI NA✍

Hello my beautiful people..
Da fatan kowa ya sha ruwa lafiya sannan kunyi sallah lafiya...
Muna roqon Allah ya karbi dukkan Ibadun mu kuma ya maimaita mana AMEEN!

Its good to be back and tanx for the 3K votes.
I see that alot of you went back to chapter 1 all through to chapter 29 to VOTE..
I appreciate a mega deal and God bless you all
❤❤

Though a certain someone rahma2246  made a nasty comment on the previous chapter and the conversation went on and on and on...(I urge you guys to go back to the COMMENT section of the previous chapter and take a look)..

Since she wasn't able to do what I asked her to do, I am gonna use this opportunity to assist her in doing so...
👇👇
Please and please, for those of you that feel thesame way she does, Kindly move away from my stories.. Go and take out your votes and please back-off!
#periodt

I dont blame her anyway.. she is not a writer, she doesn't know what writers go through in order to keep their stories on track.. she has no idea what is happening in the world of writers.. she has no idea what it feels like for a writer to update a chapter and then at the end of the day hundreds of people will read but they can't comment or vote to show appreciation.. she doesn't know that writers beg for votes and comments just to motivate them and to keep them going..

Wait, does she know that alot of writers had to neglect their stories halfway simply because they dont get the motivation they need to keep them going??

She claimed she only bumped into chapter 29 of ZABI NA and without reading it, she saw where I threatened to take down the story if you guys dont give me my votes and then she decided to react to it (meanwhile, these are the votes that I have been begging for since the start of the story)

How does she expect me to believe that she only opened chapter 29 and scroll to the end just to see my threat.. who is she trying to fool??
COMMON, GIVE ME A BREAK.. I BELIEVE YOU CAN DO BETTER THAN THIS!!

If only wattpad could show us who and who read our stories..

The madam went ahead and told me that being rude will not make me get the votes I wanted but suprisingly that's not what the dashboard is displaying right now.. so what happened? is it that she saw my statement in a different way y'all saw it??

rahma2246 Tabbas ba ni nake sa muku data da kuke karanta stories ba toh amma ke kike sa mun wanda nake rubuta labari na?? see me see trouble ooo... if at all as a reader (of any kind of story) you can not vote or comment on the stories you read then you must be an INGRATE.. that's just it!!

As a writer, I have being to so many upcoming writers' pages to vote for their stories even though I didnt read them.. I do that simply to encourage them because I know how it feels to waste your energy, crack your brain and use up your precious time to write a story..

What the hell... rahma2246 like seriously??

Ayt listen up rahma2246 Sequel to all that you have said, I would like to use this opportunity to be more RUDER TO YOU AND TO EVERY OTHER PERSON THAT FEELS THESAME WAY..
👇
'IF YOU DARE READ ANY ONE OF MY STORIES OR YOU CONTINUE READING THIS PARTICULAR ONE, ALLAH YA ISA TSAKANI NA DA KE AND I AM NOT BLUFFING'
I believe this will help you keep your word... afterall I am just a bloody and mad Hausa writer, Yeah??