Chapter 26

Lexa's POV

Getting on the plane was one of the hardest things I had to do. Leaving Clarke there, without my protection, was horrible. I know Raven and Abby will keep her safe but who knows what Finn could try and do. There's no doubt in my mind it's Finn, with that letter and all. I planned to head straight the station as soon as I landed. I called ahead to chief Kane to let him know what's going on and he was gathering a team.

The 2 hour plan ride was miserable I couldn't do anything accept for sit and wait. I wanted to talk to Clarke but we had to cut all communication between each other. I at least have Abby and Raven's number but its for emergency's only. I finally was able to pass out after looking through Clarke's Instagram.

"Miss, the plan has landed, time to wake up," I hear the flight attendant say shaking my shoulder a little. I look up and nod mouthing a thank you before grabbing my bag and getting out of my seat. I went straight to the station not caring what I looked like or how I smelt I just wanted to make sure Clarke would be safe. I couldn't resist anymore and sent Abby a text.

**Abby Griffin**
{Lexa} 'Hey, just want to make sure everything is going ok, I just landed and I'm heading to the station now.'

{Abby} 'Great, Clarke misses you, she's sleeping now. I'm leaving for work but Raven is on her way.'

{Lexa} 'Alright sounds good, let me know if anything happens.'

{Abby} 'Will do, stay safe.'

I feel better knowing she's safe and sound at home in bed. I finally get out of the car and walk into the station. I immediately see a team gathered around a desk waiting for my orders.

"Good evening, I now it's late but we got work to do," I say, coming around to the front of the group. "Finn Collins is a 30 year old male with long brown hair. He was last seen a few days ago, and last heard from earlier today. I know that he was in Arkadia at one point and he may still be there. I will be getting in touch with the Ark station and telling them to keep a look out. We need to hunt down every one to do with him and the infinity case now, Detective Griffin's life, and mine is in danger." I finish my speech looking around the room. Everyone is nodding there heads waiting from order to follow. "Monty I want you to try and track a phone, Roan I need you to take a team and set up check points around the city, and Miller I need you and a few others to find any possible locations they could be hiding. Understood?" I ask, glancing over everyone on in the room slowly nodding there heads before moving out. I see Miller and Roan assigning a few people the their squads before beginning their jobs. My phone rings and I answer knowing it's about Clarke.

"What's going on?" I ask, not wasting a second.

"I've been trying to get ahold of Raven and Clarke but they haven't been answering, I'm scared Lexa," Abby sobs on the other end. 'Fuck, fuck, fuck,' I all I could think.

"Don't worry Abby, everything will be fine. I'll get people on it immediately," I assure her and then hang up.

"Cancel that!" I shout turning back around to face everyone in the room. "Detective Griffin is possibly missing. Monty, you're now in charge of looking for possibly bases but extend your search to Arkadia. Miller get me a helicopter ready to transport to Ark station. Roan stay with a team here and help with anything Monty needs." I finish giving the new orders and they don't waste a second to do what they are told.

"Lexa, gear up. The Helicopter is 5 miles out," Miller shouts, tossing me a bag. I don't respond but gear up, putting on my bullet proof vest, and grabbing an automatic rifle. Exactly what I was trying to prevent happened, Clarke's missing and Raven too. The helicopter got here fast, Miller and a team followed my in and settled in for hopefully a fast ride.

"The fastest I can get us there in is 30 minutes," the pilot says.

"Alright, go then," I reply. The helicopter lifts off the ground and speed off in the direction of Arkadia.