Chapter 31

Clarke's POV

"Hey Clarke." Finn was standing right information of me. I wasn't ready to see him, not after what he's done. I don't even think I lunge forced and tackle him to the ground.

"You miss me that much," he winks, I punch him in the face.

"Well that wasn't a good idea," he says pulling me off of him. "You see, a special guest will be here soon. You wouldn't want to upset him."

"And who could that possibly be," I reply, walking around the small room. There was a queen size bed on the back wall and a wardrobe at the front wall, that was about It.

"You'll see soon enough," he smirks then walks out the door. Pacing around the room my mind goes to Lexa. 'Did she find the cabin? Is she ok? Is raven ok? Is she coming to find me?' I hoped the answer to all of these questions is yes.

Hours passed by, the boat continuously rocking back and forth. I haven't heard a word from anyone. Moments later the door slams open and a guard secured my hands behind my back.

"Safety measures, he doesn't want what happened to Finn to happen to him," he said. It was me in the middle flanked by a guard behind me and in front. 'There's no where to go any way,' I think. We come to a stop outside one of the doors. The first guard lightly taps on the door signaling we're here.

"Come in," a voice says from the other side. The guard steps aside and I find myself face to face with the lead man.

"Jaha," I mumble. Joined by him are Wells and Finn.

"That would be me, Ms. Griffin," he says, motioning for me to sit, I don't.

"Why?" I ask, cutting tot the chase.

"Why what?"

"Why do you do this? Why take away the choice? Why am I here?" I scream.

"You know why you're here. And for the rest I'm not aloud to answer that," he answers. 'So someone is above him,' I note. "Well you mostly know why you are here," he adds.

"So if I'm here because you don't like me trying to catch you, what's the rest?" I ask.

"We want you to join. You know be our inside man."

"Never," I spit.

"Well you see that's going to be a problem."

"I would rather die then join."

"The thing is Ms. Woods is on her way to join us, and we would really hate to have you listen to each other's screams."

My heart slows, 'They got her and they're going to hurt her.' I don't respond but run over and kick him, I kick him until Finn and wells pull me off.

"This is going to be fun," he smirks. A crew mate walks up and whispers into his ear. He nods and the man walks back out of the room.

"Looks like she's here."