Chapter 41

Clarke's POV

"You smell!" I laugh as Lexa tries to get in the bed with me.

"Well I'm sorry I haven't been able to shower in a 3 days," she jokes.

"Go to my moms place and shower, please," I beg her. I know I'm sitting in a hospital bed at the moment but I want her to take care of herself too. "Then you can come right back and I'll cuddle you," I add and she finally gives in.

"Alright but I'm waiting for Raven to get her"

"Fine, but your siting over there. ," I smile and point to a chair across the room. I just got back from testing, Lexa must have texted raven I'm up. Not a second later raven walks in.

"You bitch," she rushes over to me and pulls me into a hug.

"Hey careful!"

"You're right I'm sorry, how are you doing?" She asked.

"I'm as good as I could be." I smile and look at Lexa. "Now you need to go shower." She fakes being mad and moves over to me. She leans down and I meet her have way up, kissing her soft plump lips.  

"You want anything?" She asks walking towards the door.

"A hoodie and some food."

"Of course, I love you baby." She smiles at me standing by the door.

"I love you too babe." She heads out the door leaving it just me and Raven.

"So when's the wedding?" She asks.

"Oh shut up."

"Well you two are clearly perfect for each other."

"First off she just asked me too be her girlfriend. Second I haven't even known her for a month."

"Well I call dibs on being the maid of honor." I roll my eyes.

"Fine." Raven gleams then pulls out her phone. She smiles even bigger as she text someone.

"So who's is it?" I ask.

"No one," she tries to hide the smile.

"Oh shut it. What's their name?"

"Damnit it Griffin. Her names Luna," she gives in.

"Ooh, how'd you two meet?"

"Well basically when I was escaping the cabin, I ran to the road and she stopped and I gave her my number." I laugh, Ravens always hitting on girls.

"When do I get to meet her?"

"Never," she responds, smiling once again at her phone.

"We'll see about that," I joke again before checking my phone. I see one notification from Lexa.

{Lexa} Just got to your moms. I'll stop and grab food on my way back, anything specific.

{Clarke} A burger, fries, and a chocolate milkshake. You're the best, Love you.

{Lexa} Anything for you baby. See you in a bit, love you too.

"Look who's smiling at their phone now," Raven teases. I through a pillow at her and she catches it.

"Looks like someone just lost a pillow." I roll my eyes. "This place is so boring, what do you wanna do?" Our eyes immediately meet knowing exactly what to do. Raven runs to grab two wheelchairs from out in the hall. She helps in me into one of them before getting into the other.

"Lexa's going to kill me," I joke.

"No she's going to kill me, if she finds out," we both laugh before turning serious. "3...2...1...Go."

We both rush off down the hall way, trying to get In front of one another. I finally take the lead turning around the nurses station before heading back towards my room. Raven cuts me off, but kick her out of the way and take the lead once again.

"haha, I win," I throw my hand up in the air as I turn back into my room.

"I went easy on you," Raven pouts.

"Don't be a sore losers."

"I call a rematch!" She shouts and we take off down the hallway once again.