Chapter 1: Meeting Bella

Alexis's POV

I hung up the phone after talking to Alice. I looked around the snow covered field before sighing and running back toward the Denali house. I had been staying with our cousins for a few days after visiting Romania to see my brothers. I packed my bags and placed them in my car before meeting the 5 Denali's in the house.

"Edward wants to introduce Bella to the family. Properly." I tell them. Even though I could tell that they were upset by my visit being cut short they nodded understandingly. "Don't worry though I'll be back when it's prom week." I say causing Kate, Tanya, Irina, and Carmen to smile. It had become tradition that I was the only Cullen who visited more than the rest of my adopted family. We all walked outside- the Denali's stopping on the porch while I continued on towards my car. I waved to them as I drove away.

I arrived in Forks only a few hours later. As I got out of the car the wind blew blowing 3 unfamiliar scents my way. I sighed knowing they were vampires before I grabbed my bags and walked into the house. I sped up the stairs and unpacked before going in search of my family. I found Esme in the kitchen and walked over to her. She was looking at a cookbook.

"You should fix that for her." I say pointing to the Italian recipe. Esme looked startled to see me before she put it together. "I'm gonna go hunt since I got interrupted in Denali." I tell her. She nodded and I quickly sped out of the house and through the forest. I caught a few deer and a mountain lion before returning to the house with my thirst sated for a few days. When I returned Carlisle was reading a medical book while Jasper was reading a history book. Rose, Esme, and Alice were flipping through magazines while Emmett looked bored.

I walked over to the controllers and grabbed two. Tossing one to Emmett I chose a random video game that we both loved to play. We both smiled and spent the rest of the night playing video games and laughing. When Edward returned home -after spending the night watching Bella sleep no doubt- to change clothes we all got up and cleaned the house a bit before we went to our own rooms to change clothes ourselves. I changed into a pair of dark gray skinny jeans and gray tank top. I grabbed a pair of black high heels and slipped them on before grabbing my ring with the Cullen crest and slipped it on my right hand and then a pair of earrings. I grabbed my black leather jacket that was a gift from Vladimir and Stefan and put it on as I walked out of my room.

(Outfit)