Chapter 8: Seattle

I finished cooking breakfast just as Emily and Claire made their way downstairs. I smiled at Emily before running upstairs to get ready for the day. I grabbed the outfit off the dresser before taking my hair down and braided it to the side after brushing it. I got dressed in a long sleeve white t-shirt, a pair of black ripped skinny jeans and Nike's. I grabbed my phone and placed it in the one purse I owned and placed the Volturi crest necklace around my neck. Before I walked out I grabbed my black hooded jacket that I wore back when I was first changed.

 Before I walked out I grabbed my black hooded jacket that I wore back when I was first changed

I walked downstairs as the pack showed up

I walked downstairs as the pack showed up. I smiled at Emily before waving to the boys and Leah, kissed Claire's forehead, and headed out the door. I was going over to the Cullen's so I could get my car rather than run all the way to Seattle. I ignored everyone as I caught sight of Bella's truck and I threw up a wall to keep Edward out of my head. I got in my car and sped away from the place I once considered home but now no longer felt like one to me. I got to Seattle earlier than I expected so I headed over to the mall. Since it was a cloudy day in Seattle I stopped using Luna's ability. I got out of my car and slipped on my jacket leaving it undone before grabbing my purse. I locked the door and headed inside the mall. I managed to find everything that the pack asked for and took some time looking for something for the girls. I ended up getting them an outfit each although for Leah I got her a new book that had recently come out that she had wanted. I checked the time and saw I had another half hour I could kill, but decided against it and instead headed out to my car and then the airport.

Since the Volturi had their own jet I pulled onto the private runway waiting for them to arrive. I closed my eyes and rested knowing it was most likely gonna be a long day. My eyes snapped open when I heard the familiar voice of Luna. I rolled my eyes and stepped out of my car and waited. When the jet finally landed I was tackled to the ground by my sister.

"ALEXIS!" Luna yelled as she ran human speed toward me. I hissed as my back hit the hard concrete. "Sorry." She squeaked out as she helped me up.

"It's fine." I say before I was picked up in a bear hug by Demetri. "Metri put me down." I said calmly as Jane and Alec got off the plane with Felix behind them. I sent them a small smile before I caught the familiar scent that belonged to Victoria. "I'll be back." I growl out before taking off after the scent. I followed the scent to an old run down building and found that it was a dead end. I turned and ran back toward the airport only stopping long enough to text Sam to be on the lookout for the redhead as I had caught her scent in Seattle.