Chapter 1

Leo's POV

'Mikey!' I whisper yelled 'what are you doing?!'

'What?' He whispered back

We were perched on a roof top adjacent to the abandoned chemical plant, like a bunch of stalkerish pray mantises.

It was twilight so it wasn't completely dark yet.
A light dusting of stars covered the sky, making it look like an icing sugared tar road.

'Your standing on your head!' I hissed

'I'm zenning dude'

'Focus!' I ordered 'Also stop making up words'

'Hey, it's a real word' Mikey protested though he didn't look sure.

'Whatever' Raph butted in 'are you guys gonna stop arguing? The Kraang are on there way to the chemical plant!'

Sure enough 8 Kraang droids we're making there way to the building we'd been watching for the past 45 minutes.

'Finally!' Mikey exclaimed 'something interesting'

'Ok, full ninja mode guys' I said

'Oh darn I was hoping for clutz mode' Raph said sarcastically

I ignored him.

We jumped silently down from our place of watching and crept after the droids.

'I wonder what they're doing?' Mikey whispered

'Oh I dunno, probably getting some highly dangerous chemicals!' Donnie muttered back irritably

'Guys! Shhhh' I hissed

'You don't know that D, they could be kidnapping someone from another dimension' Mikey fantasised 'and then we'd save them and then they'd be my best friend and then...'

'Ok shell-for-brains we get it! Now shut it!' Raph growled as he slapped Mikey in the head.

We continued to follow the Kraang, who led us into one of the smaller control buildings.

We slipped in after them and hid behind the crates that were stack all around the room.

A droid started to speak:
'Kraang has received news from Kraang that the package is to be delivered to the place known as here for Kraang'

'What?' Mikey whispered

'They're getting a package' I whispered back

'Kraang tell Kraang what the package is that is being delivered by Kraang' one of the other suited men droned.

'Kraang is what is known as unsure about what the package that will be delivered by Kraang contains' the first droid answered.

'Whaaa?' Mikey asked again

'They don't know what the package is' I murmured back 'now shhh'

At that moment one of their triangular purple portals opened in the middle of the room. Three more kraang droids emerged. They were carrying some sort of cage the size of a large cardboard box, metal on the top and bottom with purple force-fieldy screens making up the sides.
A small figure lay curled up in the centre.

The robots that carried the cargo looked like they'd been through a pillow fight as they left a trail of feathers behind them.

'Dudes, what do we do' Mikey questioned

'We wait, see where they're taking the prisoner' I ordered

'But...'

'No buts Mikey'