Chapter 8

Mikey's POV
'Sans' I said, voice panicky 'wake up, please don't be dead'

I didn't have my chucks, aka I was defenceless and I had to look after an unconscious person wanted by the entirety of the Kraang species.

All in all not my ideal hangout scenario.

'Ok think Mikey, think' I muttered to myself 'what would Leo do...'

Then it hit me; tactical retreat, love that idea.

I picked up Sans bridal style and raced out of the room.

It should have struck me as odd that there were no guards, like, anywhere. I didn't but I should have.

I raced down hall after hall, until I stumbled across an open door. Glancing into the room, I spotted my nunchucks and (yesss!!) T-phone, laying unguarded on a spotless bench.

I darted in and grabbed my stuff.

I was about to call my bros when I heard voices.
I wasn't sure where they were coming from, the next room maybe?

Pressing my ear against the wall, i caught the back end of a conversation.

'...of utmost importance that we fulfil our objective' followed by a horrible gurgling noise.
I shuddered, Kraang prime.

I slowed my breathing, picking up Sans I glanced around the room.
On the wall opposite the door a shelf full of those epic Kraang teleporter triangles.
I swiped one, obviously.

Tiptoeing out of the room, I continued my hunt for an exit.

I was beginning to loose my breath, feet dragging on the floor. Damn, how could someone with so little...anything, be so darn heavy.

'Uhhh' Sans eyes opened up to slits 'Wha..where are we'

'You got us out' I informed him 'now it's my turn to do the honours'

'Paps...' he mumbled

I felt kinda guilty, my plan was to get outta here then come back when we had, y'know, backup.

'We'll come back for him...'

'No! You don't understand' the semi conscious skeleton practically sobbed

'We don't know where he is, if we just...'

'Wait!' Sans' eyes widened'I can try locate him with sensory magic!'

'Sensory what now?' I stopped

'Sensory magic!' He yelped 'Like picking up on there magic, y'know sensing it'

'Right' I didn't understand but hey you do you.

I set the skeleton down and his eye immediately lit up. His face was pained, yet determined.

Closing his eyes, put his arms up in T-pose.

I felt a wave of cool, refreshing energy sweep through me.
I watched as beads of sweat formed on Sans' skull, then his eyes snapped open.

'I found him' he breathed

The two of us ran through the maze of hallways, stopping every know and then so Sans could make sure we were going in the right direction.

He lead me down a flight of stairs, stopping at the bottom to send another magic wave out.

'We're close' he said, before resuming his quick pace.

After about another 5 minutes of empty hallways and stair wells we arrived outside a large metal door that looked to secure to be guarding anything lame.

'Is he...' I began

'...in there' Sans confirmed 'I'll just teleport us...'

'No!' I yelped, he glared at me 'I uhh mean what if...uhh, he's in one of those cages? You'll need all your teleporty strength to get him out'

Sans looked at me skeptically, 'you do realise we'll be on the outside this time? But hey if you say so' and without breaking eye contact he conjure three jagged bones and sent them straight into the control panel.

The door slid open to reveal a small cube shaped cell on the other side of the room, which contrasted drastically with the hall ways, this area being very heavily guarded.

'Paps!' Sans cried out, sure enough a skeleton not much smaller than Sans (but younger looking) pressed against the purple barrier.
Even from this far away I could tell he was terrified.

***

Raph's POV
We'd been scouring the sewers, alleys and were currently searching the rooftops. It'd been hours yet we were unable to find anything.

'Donnie why don't you just track his t-phone' I grumbled

'Because I want this to take all night' he replied sarcastically 'I've obviously already tried that shell brain!'

I bristled. We were all tired and worried, so I let him get away with his cheek.

I sighed, 'Leo!!' I yelled

'What?!' He called back

'I think we should...' I trailed off, why hadn't I thought of this sooner!

Leo jogged up to me 'What?' He repeated

'You don't think...' I began

Leo followed my gaze.

'TCRI'