Chapter 4

Leo's POV
I think I just got played by Mikey.
But if I'm being honest I'm glad he's not here for this mission.
After all I'm not sure he'd support digging up info about his dear friend Sans.

We were outside preparing to infiltrate TCRI.
The building stood solemnly, taller than any structures that surrounded it.

Getting in was weirdly easy.
We only met like 4 guards as we snuck through the corridors.

'Where is everyone' Donnie exclaimed

'Dunno let's ask this one' Raph said, cutting the limbs off a Kraang droid, pressing his sais against the creatures face.

'Kraang is looking for the one with the magic needed by Kraang, for Kraangs weapon. Kraang knows that finding the one is more important to Kraang than protecting the infrastructure belonging to Kraang' the brain guy blurred out, going cross eyed as he tried to keep the weapon in focus 'that is why the place known as here is lacking in the Kraang known as Kraang'

'Magic...?' Raph lowered his weapon 'what do you mean magic....'
Too late, the brain dude had already leapt out of his robot and scurried away squealing in fear.

'So that little wimpy skeleton is a magic super weapon?!'

'Don do ya reckon you could hack the kraangs data system, see what you can find?'

'Do sodium and potassium explode when they touch water?' He said enthusiastically

'Uuugghhh'

'Yes, the answer is yes' he sighed

———————————

I'm sorry!! This took forever and it's a short as my...me.
Those of you with a dirty mind, hush.
So again sorry.
VOTE COMMENT ETC you know the drill.