Chapter 9

Donnie's POV
Firing our grappling hooks, we stormed TCRI.

Smashing through one of the many windows, we were greeted by the already blaring alarms and flashing red lights.

Yup Mikey was definitely here.

'What the...' Raph muttered

All of a sudden my t-phone started vibrating-Mikey!!

I answered the call 'Mikey! Are you ok? Where are you?!'

'Hi Donnie, depends what you mean by ok' he chuckled nervously 'I'm not exactly sure where I am but, uhh, we're kinda being shot at, by the Kraang, obviously'

'We'll find you' I promised

'Heh, I hope so'

And with that the call ended.

'Was that Mikey?' Leo asked

'Yeah' I replied, texting April, telling her where we were.

'Can you track him now?' Raph asked 'try it'

'Fine but I really don't think it'll...' I muttered 'Oh! Never mind! Let's go!'

We raced down the hall, making our way to the little orange dot on my phone screen.

Mikey's POV

Ok don't freak out, your bros are on their way, just gotta hold out till then. No sweat...

Scratch that, time to flip out.
Sans was already running across the room, dodging, attacking and the like.
And for someone with a broken, uhh, whatever, he was doing a darn good job.
For someone that was injured that is, but looking at the big picture I knew he wouldn't hold out.

'Dude!' I yelled 'what the hell!!' I raced after him, taking out bots with my chucks.

Even after going full ninja on these clowns I still hadn't made much of a dent in their numbers.

We had only made it half way across the room and already we were being overwhelmed.

Sans had taken my advice and was saving all of his glowy blue powers for getting his brother out of his cell if things didn't go to plan. But honestly, a bit of glittery pizazz would not be unwelcome.
We weren't gonna make it.

'We can make it!' Sans yelled as though he was reading my mind.

He said it so determinedly I was ready to believe him, that was until the already massive throng of droids were joined by reinforcements.

'Totally not cool bruh!' I yelled, starting to panic.

Fully surrounded, Sans and I were fighting back to back. To put it kindly; we were defs gonna loose fool.

I heard the sound of swords being drawn, and my face lit up. My three brothers stood at the door ready to come to my aid.

'Prepare to meet my swords of justice!' Leo yelled,

I groaned at the cheesy entrance but I was beyond glad to see them.

You don't notice how much you really need cool ninja bros until you're on the verge of loosing and they show up.

After they arrived, things became a piece of cake. A mouldy, rock hard, sugar free piece of cake, but a cake nonetheless.

Plowing through bots, we managed to give Sans an opening which he took without hesitation. Running across the room, he began typing furiously on the screen attached to the cell.

I turned my attention back to the fight, just in time to dodge another round of Kraang bullets.

Sans POV
The battle raged on around me as my fingers raced across the screen. I'd always been decent with tech but this? This was ridiculously complicated. I slammed my fist down onto the control panel in frustration.
This wasn't going to work, I'd have to use magic after all.

I still felt slightly dizzy from recently using the sensory magic but I ignored it, balling up my fists in concentration.

Pop

I found my self in the cell next to my brother.

'Sans!!' He yelled before crash tackling me into a hug. Ouch, he had no idea my bones were broken. I winced but hugged back with matching gusto. 
I felt Papyrus' tears start to soak the sleeve of my t-shirt, as tears of my own began to form.

'I missed you so m..much' he sobbed

'I missed you too'

For a good 30 seconds nothing in the world mattered except the small skeleton clinging to my shirt.

Well, that was until a Kraang droid smashed against the wall of the cage.

Soul pounding against my rib cage, I stood up, taking my brothers hand.

I gritted my teeth, this was gonna hurt.

I mustered up all my remaining strength and focussed on a spot just outside of our enclosure.

My body tingled and I felt my right eye flare up with pain while the left did so with magic.

I the air hummed as electricity, and as expected, currents racked through my body.
I heard Papy scream in fear for my sake, but I held his hand tighter.

I could practically feel my bones wearing away, a fine trail of dust floating into the air.

Just when I though I might dust right then and there, I managed the jump.

Collapsing on the floor outside the cage, I gasped for breath. I thought I was crying but when I reached up to wipe the tears away from my right socket, my hand touched something with the same inconsistency as treacle.

The last thing I remember seeing is the extremely worried face of my brother calling my name.

—————————

Oh damn.
Ok I know it hasn't been a 'long' time since I posted but I'm still kinda like 'darn I haven't published in a bit, I better get my butt into gear!'.
So here we are.
I hope you enjoyed!!
No this isn't the end.
(Votes are always a good idea)