We Argue, We Hate, We Love

{Third Person P.O.V}

When everyone was downstairs, Hayley told them everything Klaus told her. They weren't exactly shocked, seeing as they knew Kai as well and didn't like him.

"So he's targeting you to get to Klaus? Exactly. Then you two need protection.

Protection?" Hayley scoffed stubbornly and she crossed her arms. "No way. You'll have to lock me in my room if you want me to be protected because me and Kai need some words.

Hayley no. They're right, you need to be protected if Kai is coming after you. No if Kai wants a piece of me, he'll have to come get me.

I'm not afraid.

You should be." Klasu turned to her, glaring her down. He was getting tired of this pointless banter.

"Hayley when I said he and I were a team, I mean we learned from each other. I learn from him, he learns from me. That's how it worked and with the additional powers of whatever he got over the years, he can easily kill you.

He is not someone you can easily defeat. You're staying here, end of discussion." Hayley knew Klaus was right.

She wanted to fight him on his logic. She wanted to see what Kai wanted. She wanted him to confirm that he infact was the one that killed her partner.

When Hayley turned to talk to Klaus, his neck was being snapped by magic.

"Wha-," and soon, hers was too.

And that's how the pair found themselves in Klaus' bedroom. Klaus was first to wake up. He sprung from the bed and saw Hayley laid out on the couch.

She woke up minutes after him with a gasp. He was already looking around for an exit.

"Did they...," she trailed off and Klaus nodded in answer. Hayley got up to walk towards the door when a note came fluttering down in front of her.

It landed in her hands and she unfolded it, turning to Klaus.

"Hayley, Klaus, I know you both are probably furious right now. I do apologize for snapping your necks but for the sake of you both, we couldn't have either of you dying or to be in pain.

So we took it upon ourselves to talk to Kai and put him out of his misery once and for all. We can't have either of you being harmed once again.

Sincerely,
Freya."

Hayley read aloud, and Klaus gritted again. Then she looked at the bottom and read that.

"There is a loophole to the spell, figure it out and you're free. Don't, and your stuck in there until I say so.

-Davina."

"Why would Davina say that? Did she help trap us in here? Who cares? If there's a loophole, we need to find it before they get themselves into trouble. I need to find it. You will stay here."

Hayley was growing upset at the hybrid. "No Klaus. Kai attacked my pack. You don't know that for certain.

I know he did because Kai came to town the same day my pack was attacked. When I wasn't there. And he attempted to get close.

That's a you move Klaus. Wipe the one closest to them then come to them as an ally. Then when they least expect it, you attack.

A me move? Something only you would do  and you know it!"

Hayley raised her voice angrily, and he  began to do the same. "Are you insinuating something Hayley? Because if you are, spit it out. But be careful, I might be tempted to rip out your tongue."

He threatened and she laughed. "All I'm saying that if you hadn't been such a dick or tried to kill him, this wouldn't be happening!

Karma is a bitch Klaus, and you have got a whole lot of it."

She sneered and stormed past him, going into the bathroom. Seeing a window, she opened it but as soon as she stuck her hand out, her hand burned and she hissed speeding away from the bathroom.

She watched as it healed and shook off the stiffness in her hand.

Looking over at Klaus, she spoke bitterly. "Davina said there's a loophole. Let's try to figure it out. For now, let's lean something against the barrier." Hayley leaned a canvas against the barrier before looking around.

"Look around for anything loophole-y." And so that began the search they had for hours.

After 6 arguments and 2 broken items each hybrid, we see them sitting down and glaring at a different wall.

"I need to get out of here. Thank you Captain Obvious. And I do too. No you stay here!

Klaus, I'm not going back and forth with you. You really are dumb if you think a barrier will protect me against a siphon witch.

Either I go to him or we play a game of tag." She said and Klaus felt really stupid then.

She was right. "We've looked through every drawer, every shelf, under and over everything but nothing!

Why must this happen to us? I don't know ask your family, oh wait, you can't."

Hayley smirked and Klaus growled under his breath.

Then Hayley realized that they haven't been talking to each other. "I'm going to murder her." Hayley vowed standing and kicking on the barrier. The harder she kicked the more force pushed her back.

"What?" Klaus asked concerned, and Hayley stopped and sighed.

"I think...I think we have to confess our deepest secret to get out of here."