A Dark Day

[Third Person P.O.V]

It's been hours.

Hayley couldn't think of the last time she's seen Rebekah or Elijah. All she knew is when Kai came down those steps, life became a living hell.

He had many torture tactics as Klaus said, and he used one in particular. A metal studded bat.

Yes. By now it was covered in her blood and sweat, maybe even flicks of skin that was peeled off.

And now was the only time she could catch her breath.

Kai was taking a breath and she could at least think without his taunting and dark voice ringing in her ears.

She made a decision that she'd never cry. When he first came downstairs she knew what his intentions were. And she vowed to herself she wouldn't cry for him.

And she hasn't since. She heard the steps creak but couldn't move. Currently, she laid flat on her cuts, deep ones littered across her front.

At this point, Kai had done many things. One that would be forever etched into her mind.

She hoped he wasn't back again. She wished and pleaded to God it was anyone but Kai.

And when she looked over to the stairs, she took it all back.

It was Jackson. And he wielded the metal studded bat.

[With Klaus]

He let his blood drop onto the map as Freya gripped his hand, channeling his power.

"Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguinem. Phasmatos Tribum, Nas Ex Veras, Sequitas Sanguinem."

She chanted, slowly and low at first until she shouted it. Klaus watched as the blood traveled towards a familiar place.

Baton Rogue. Why there? Freya gasped, pulling away from Klaus, falling to the floor, out cold.

He dropped onto his knees next her, calling out to her worriedly. She opened her eyes after the 7th time and she sat up with a silent moan of discomfort.

"Did you find them? No. My connection was severed but I got a glimpse of where they were. Somewhere in Baton Rogue, deep in.

How could they have moved in a matter of hours? It was unknown to him but he didn't care. As long as he can find them alive and safe, which he doubted.

"Call Kol. Tell them to come home now. Keelin will come as well, we'll need her steath.

Kai will underestimate her." Freya begun to protest but stopped herself. Klaus was right. Kai would underestimate her.

She sighed and nodded. Klaus turned but stopped when the witch called out to him. "Where are you going?

To see Cami. Surely she'll have something to use against Kai. Okay."

And with that, Klaus turned and left.

[Cami]

An urgent knock came to my door. I got up from my couch and walked over to open it.

After doing so, I stepped aside letting Klaus in. He called on the way over.

"Klaus are you okay? I'm fine Camille. Right. Come on, you'll need some dark objects."

Klaus followed me as I went into the room with the dark objects.

"You'll need something against a siphon witch. I don't have a lot but you can use these magic sealing chains.

It probably won't hold him for long but it'll help."

He nodded, and took them. I stared at him as he began to speak, and I remember the urgency in his voice when he called.

The desperation in his voice when he spoke about Hayley's kidnapping.

And I think now I understand why.

"Klaus."

I called and he stopped speaking, and rose a brow at my solemn yet sad expression.

"You love her...don't you?" I asked and it was like Klaus stopped working. His silence was my answer but I wasn't angry.

No, I was sort of relieved. Now, he wouldn't have to keep lying to me and himself. When he said he loved me, it didn't feel right.

"Camille-,"

"No. It's okay. I kinda always knew. I didn't want to admit it but...I knew. The way you looked at her.

You'll listen to her, she gets you. Whereas I don't know much about you. You two are like each other's mirror.

I'm just an obstacle in the way."

Klaus made a move to stop me, but I shook my head with a sad smile. "It's okay, I understand. And when she tells you how she feels, accept them.

Don't push her away." I leaned up to kiss his cheek probably for the last time. "And with this kiss, I set you free.

Cami...

As your therapist and friend, I say go save her, Klaus. Go get your girl and make Kai suffer."

I smile and hand him another bag filled with things that'll help, and he grabbed my hand.

He kissed it with a smile. "Thank you Cami." He turned and left my apartment in a flash with the door closing.

A sad tear escaped my eye, but I quickly wiped it away. I knew this would happen. And I fully accept it, even if it hurts at first.

_________________

I am done! Thank you so much my lovelies for reading my story.

Again, comment how you liked it and maybe some senerios you want to happen. If not have a good day and expect another chapter tomorrow.

See you then.