A Fighting King

{Third Person P.O.V}

When Klaus finished compelling her, tears brimmed in his eyes. "I'm so sorry, Hayley. This was all for you.

When the time comes, you'll remember. I promise. Until then, sleep." He said to her and her eyes slid shut before she went limp in his arms.

He has to dry his tears. If she saw, he didn't think he'd have the courage to lie to her. And with what he's doing now, she'll already hate him enough.

He laid her down before waiting a few minutes to wake her up. She awoke with a gasp, and looked around, startled.

He touched her arm and she looked over at him. "Klaus, what happened? I though we were stuck here. We aren't not anymore. That loophole wasn't exactly a loophole. We were in a Chambre De Chasse. Oh. How did you get us out? I was a crown, seeing as I am King. 'Makes sense.' Hayley thought before asking another question.

"What about me? You were a painting. Painting?" Hayley was confused. She thought she'd be something different. She didn't exactly expect that.

Klaus knew why. He's been painting her nonstop and he doesn't want to. She's worth painting.

"Let's get out of here." Haypey hopped up and walked out the room with Klaus following. Hayley sped into the room she was knocked out in, and saw a map.

"We'll use this to find them." She pulled out her phone and took a picture. Turning, they both rushed out the compound eagerly. Klaus got into the driver's seat and Hayley turned on GPS.

"Come on, we might be too late." Hayley said, and Klaus drove off.

They drove for hours until they made it to the house. She walked towards the house before stopping. Several hairs stood on end and a shiver went down her spine.

"Are you okay? I'm fine. Just thinking. We can't get in. But, Elijah's in there. He probably invited them inside. Why?

Why not just ask?" Both turned their heads to see Kai standing there will a smirk. "Kai. Where are they? Oh the family's in there wanna see?" He turned and Hayley gasped.

They all laid on the ground scattered about the home. "Oh you can have her back." Freya flew into Klaus knocking him over. Hayley turned and ran into someone other than Klaus. She froze.

"J-Jack...?"

It was as if Hayley had stopped working. There her best friend was, alive and with her. "Jack it's so good to see you." She hugged him happily, but he didn't hug back. She looked up at him, pulling away slightly. It was like he was lifeless.

"Jack?" She called about to touch his face when he grabbed her wrist. She pulled and was surprised when he didn't let go. Using more of her strength, she pulled, but no avail.

He tugged slightly before beginning to walk towards the house. Looking scared and confused, she called for Klaus.

He looked up and saw her position. She pulled her hardest, even attempted to dig her feet into the ground. "Klaus help me!  Klaus!" She pleaded, afraid what were to happen if she went into the house. What could she do if Kai could take down an Original? Klaus stood but Kai popped an aneurysm into his brain. He stopped and Hayley pleaded louder to the point she was shouting.

She began to hit Jackson. She kicked and punched. Finally, she raised her hand and smacked him across the face. He stopped. Hayley squirmed, scared at the sudden stop.

Kai sighed. "Guess I still gotta work out the kinks." He closed his eyes and snapped, making Jackson fall to the floor, unconscious.

He walked over to Hayley and she began to attack, but it did nothing. Klaus looked through his pain to see Hayley fighting.

Kai caught her fist, using his other elbow hitting her in the face. She gasped and he speedily grabbed her by the neck, lifting her off the ground. She couldn't breathe and even though she knew she wasn't going to die, she was scared for her life, for the first time in years.

In the end, he broke her neck, making her fall to the concrete, dead temporarily and she was in for a surprise when she'd awaken.