Heart Made Of Glass

[Third Person P.O.V]

When Klaus arrived home, their house was a bit of a mess. An argument was going on but Klaus didn't care. He was too sleepy and stressed.

But before he could go to bed, Freya walked up to him and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Niklaus I am so sorry. I didn't mean for it to get so out of hand.

I promise you, we will save Hayley. She won't be lost forever. I know she won't be Freya. Remember, our Little Wolf is a fighter.

She will return to us. Niklaus, I don't think you understand the scope of Kai's plan. What?" He asked, a sudden hostility in his voice.

From what Elijah told me, that woman who talked with wasn't Hayley. Her name is Juniper Chattox. She was a witch shunned from her coven for doing dark magic. She was a siphon witch.

And apparently she met Kai in a prison world of 1956. She was a heretic and they fell in love. How do you know this?" He asked and Freya pulled him towards the arguing.

"Silence!" Freya shouted, making the two siblings cease their arguing immediately.

"I looked through a few of mother's spell books. I saw that a spell she had used was from the witch bloodline of Chattox but, they were all wiped out.

It was a soul resurrection spell. Soul resurrection? Yes, if a witch's soul is destroyed, the Chattox created a special spell to bring their soul back together.

What does this have to do with Hayley and Juniper? I think she's planing to put her soul in Hayley's body and keep it there while Hayley's soul will be lost.

She won't have a body.

But Hayley isn't a siphon witch. I know that, and that's why there's another spell here called True Form.

It gives the caster's true form or real race if they inhabit someone else's body.

So Juniper wants to use the True Form spell to make Hayley's body her own, condemning Hayley to an eternity of nothing?

Not entirely. I could save Hayley's soul and put it in my pendant. It's risky but it'll work."

Freya said and Klaus sat down taking in all this new information. "How long do we have until then?

Well here, they need a celestial event, a bone from the old body, a hair from the new body, and a sliver of the soul they love most."

Klaus tensed along with Elijah. Rebekah noticed and crossed her arms looking back and forth between the two.

"What's wrong with you two? Did something happen at the church? Nothing that concerns you sister.

It bloody well concerns me. My brothers that can rip off anyone's head without a second thought, are shivering in their boots because of some damn spell.

It's not the spell, Rebekah. It's the ingredient. The sliver of the soul Hayley loves most.

It's Elijah is it not? No." Elijah answered looking up at his sister with a heartbreaking smile.

"Maybe before she was turned but now, she and I are no longer in love with each other. It didn't say in love, Elijah. It just said love. That means it could be any of us."

As Rebekah spoke, Klaus got the urge to reveal the truth more and more until he couldn't stop the words from tumbling out his mouth.

"Hayley's secret wasn't just that she fell out of love with Elijah. What?" Rebekah and Freya asked. Then, Klaus explained in full detail.

When he finished, they all were shocked. "Hayley didn't want us to fall apart but I forced her to tell me her secret. Her secret was her confession.

She wasn't trying to play you Elijah. I know that for sure because he distress on her face when she heard she had to tell her truth...was one I'd never expect to see on an alpha.

Much less her. And now, it's all my fault. I should've just snapped Hayley's neck and made her stay.

Then none of this would be happening. Hayley would still be here with us. I'm so sorry." Klaus said, and Elijah was shocked.

He'd never seen Klaus so heartbroken at the fact that someone was missing. He usually would search but not as hard.

He loved Hayley. She was his mirror. She understood him like nobody else could, and now she's gone.

Elijah came to sit next to Klaus and placed a hand on his brother's shoulder. Klaus looked at it before looking up.

"Niklaus, of all my years being with you, I never understood you. The pain, the torture you had to go through. I understood nothing. But, Hayley did. Hayley understood because you both are one in the same.

If Hayley doesn't love me, I'm glad she loves you brother. You might need someone to lean on.

But for right now, it's your turn. Hayley needs you brother. More than anything."

Elijah squeezed his shoulder and Klaus placed his hand on his hand. "Thank you, brother." Elijah nodded before both brothers looked up.

"Freya, how can we stop this?

It'll be very difficult. We have to tear Hayley and Juniper's souls out of Hayley's body. But we can't do that if Kai's around.

But, once Juniper is out of Hayley's body we can put Hayley's soul back inside and put Juniper in someone else. Preferably a mortal. That way, she's an easy kill.

But what about Jackson? Hayley knows he's alive and I bet she'll need her best friend.

He has a control on his mind. Kai controls his body and soul. We need to break that link.

Leave that to me."