My Savior Klaus Mikealson

Beware there will be slight violence and attempted rape in this chapter and if you don't want to read it, skip it. I will tell you when it starts and when it ends.

{Third Person P.O.V}

It has been days.

Hayley doesn't know how much longer she could hold on. It was a daily thing that Kai would torture her until she screamed which would take him hours to do.

She usually broke when Kai brought Jackson down to help, and she wouldn't resist.

There were times he'd almost kill her but at the last moment save her so she can feel that pain.

Klaus and Freya are so close to finding them. After many internet searches and locator spells, they all end up in one place.

Baton Rogue.

Using her own memory, she took it a step further and has Klaus check houses all over areas.

"This is going nowhere!" Klaus exclaimed.

"Maybe we're doing it wrong. How? We searched for all the houses in 16 areas in Baton Rogue.

Yes. We aren't tracking the people though. We tracked Elijah and Rebekah using your blood but we haven't tried Jackson.

Cloaking a house, and three other people drains you and you're going to need a constant source of power to drain from.

He'll have to use Rebekah or Elijah since he can't do it from Hayley.

I've been thinking about that. Hayley did have protection around her soul after Jackson's death. But now that he's alive again...he can use Hayley as a source.

But he won't kill her. That's for sure. He wants you to see what she went through first.

So, we track Jackson? We don't have anything of his. We know Hayley or Hayley's pack might.

I can call Willow. She might have something. You get on that. I'll check Hayley's apartment."

Leaving their home, they walked across the street and up the stairs to second floor. Calling Hayley's Beta, he waited outside the door of Hayley's apartment.

"Willow was it?" He asked as the woman on the phone replied with a yes. "Meet me at Hayley's apartment. We need to have a discussion."

In 10 minutes, Willow was standing next to Klaus. "What is it? I need you to know that Hayley is missing.

She has been for a few days and that's why she hasn't been able to help with pack activities. It is my fault for not stopping the kidnapper and I do apologize.

Now, what I'm about to tell you must between us. Understood? Yeah.

Jackson Kenner is alive." Willow stopped for a moment, looking at Klaus trying to detect any evidence that he was lying.

He wasn't.

"The kidnapper is Kai Parker a siphon witch. He wanted to take Hayley to get to me. Along with her, my family and Hayley are in danger.

Do you need help? It would be good because we might have a lock on her location."

Klaus said and Willow nodded. "Tell me what you need. Aren't you the Beta? I'm not apart of your pack." Klaus said confused, and Willow shook her head.

"No one will acknowledge it, but you became apart of this pack when you helped our alpha.

She won't either but if she were missing, she'd probably intrust the pack to you. Trust me." Willow smiled and Klaus nodded.