A Demon's Tale

[Third Person P.O.V]

"It's you." She whispered, her shaking increases tenfold. Hayley gripped her tighter, and watched the familiar scene unfold. Yup. What am an doing?"

She asked, watching her younger self kill another wolf. "You're killing them. I am. And guess what?" She whispered. "They're way stronger than you are."

Then, Hayley threw Juniper from her mind. The door slammed behind Hayley, and she backed the siphon witch up on the wall. "Now listen closely. I don't care if I have to tear you apart to get it through your skull, that I'm not going back into that void.

You are."

[Freya]

I gathered the shattered pieces in my hands before walking back over to where my previous spell was before.

"Don't give up, Niklaus. We can still save Hayley. She's going to be okay. I can repair this, and we can put her soul into her body."

Klaus nodded before him and Kol began to pick up the dead body, and burn it out back. On the way inside, I heard Kol speaking to Niklaus.

"Nik, if I know anything about Hayley, it's that she won't give up easily. That she won't give up on you easily. I know she loves you. And that's exactly what's going to bring her to you.

Thank you, Kol. I found my happiness, Nik. If I of all people can achieve happiness, so should you."

My brothers made their way back over and I looked up at them from my position on the floor.

"Klaus, I need someone to get in there and repair the pendant from the inside. Since you're the hybrid, do you think you can do it? I can try."

[Third Person P.O.V]

Klaus was laid in the circle and Freya began to chant the spell. Before Klaus knew it, he was inside a long white hallway. At the end, he saw a door. It was was a black shining obsidian panel door with ragged edges tainted with blood.

It was a reminder of himself. But he doubted it was for him. With one look, he could tell Hayley wasn't in any of the rooms except for the one that was at the end of the hallway.

He sped over and turned the knob and entered. It was chaos. Fire raged everywhere, and screams were loud in his ears.

"HAYLEY!" He shouted, and he swore he saw movement in the corner of his eye, so he turned. Nothing.

Turning, he continued to call for the she-wolf. She never responded, until he was pushed to the ground, his head thudding against the dirt.

He groaned out but with cut short by a feminine growl.

Looking up he saw Hayley. But it wasn't Hayley. She looked feral, angry, and ready to kill. But he didn't think she was seeing him. "Hayley. Hayley it's me-,"

He started until she raised a dagger, already crusted with blood. She aimed to stab him, but he stopped it just in time. "What are you doing? Hayley stop!" She snarled down at him, eyes turning amber.

She pushed further, and he felt his grip slipping. The blade made his skin tear. Hayley gritted her teeth, watching him. She smiled. Klaus felt his eyes glow amber as well, then, he pushed her off. She flew back until she hit a tree.

She slid to the floor, eyes closed. Klaus rushed forward, worried he actually hurt her. He held her face, then her eyes snapped open and she stabbed him in the neck. He cried out backing away.

In the real world, his body began to thrash around. Freya grew worried but continued the spell knowing he was going to pull through. "Freya stop the spell! No. Niklaus is suffering! No. Klaus is trying to find Hayley. If I pull him out now, he'll never find her again. I know he won't lose."

Back inside in pendant, Hayley kicked Klaus in the stomach making him stumble back. She then pounced, making them both fall to the ground. "Hay...ley." He managed to choke out.

He held his neck, the blade still lodged in there. Hayley was ready to tear his throat out when her vision cleared. She was finally seeing him.

"Klaus...," she mumbled. Getting off him, she looked around, then down at him. He laid on his elbows, still clutching his bleeding neck. "Oh gosh, Klaus I am so sorry!" She kneeled down in front of him, hurriedly pulling out the blade. He hissed in pain, then sighed as it healed.

"What is this?" He asked, making Hayley stand and turn away. "Nothing. We need to go." She said and waked towards the door that just appeared.

"Hayley."

She ignored him.

"Hey!" He sped over to her, and grabbed her arm. He spun her around to face him, and looked down at her.

"Don't ignore me. Klaus we need to go. Tell me what this place is!" He shouted at her, making her snap.

"FINE! I DESTROYED THIS VILLAGE! I MURDERED EVERY PERSON HERE." She shouted, making him step back. She began to wave her hands around.

"Every child, teenager, and adult. I killed them all."