A Bloodied Battle

played by Gigi Hadid.

The song is Start A War by Klergy and Valerie Broussard. Do not play until I say so which will be very soon, maybe.

Anyway enjoy this chapter, you all deserve it!

[In The Pendant]

It was dark and it was sinister. When two souls are in the pendant and it is shattered the souls are said to be lost.

But no. These souls have a score to settle and right now, it's the time to settle it.

"Juniper! Come out! We have a long awaited battle!"

Hayley growled angrily, walking through the house she'd been in since she arrived.

"Answer me!" Hayley shouted balling her fists angrily. She was loosing her patience.

What can you say? She's been waiting for a long time.

Then, a laugh fills her ears. She turns in circles to find out where it's coming from. Until she turns once again and she comes face to face with a blonde with blue eyes.

"Juniper." Hayley snarled. She's seen the woman before. When they were still in Hayley's body they dished it out but Juniper won that round and Hayley wanted a rematch.

"Already begging for another defeat, bitch?" Juniper asked and Hayley snarled. "Why don't you come over here and say that to my face?"

Juniper smirked again before walking towards Hayley and stopping right in front of her face.

"Already begging for another defeat, bitch?" Hayley's eyes glowed brightly, and she raised her hand, punching her across the face.

And then, the battle began. Juniper was a siphon witch but she was feeding off the magical home they were in.

Juniper got to her feet and began attacking Hayley with punches and kicks which caught the hybrid off guard. Soon, Hayley tumbled to the floor with blood dripping from her lips.

Hayley leaned on her elbows, a growl tearing from her lips.

"Stay back. Or what? You'll get your slob all over me? Please. As if some dog like you could ever do anything to me.

I don't see what Klaus saw in you. You're just some insecure wolf that has no chance. Maybe someone with more, I don't know what's the right word?"

Juniper taunted then smirked down at Hayley. "More training. There's the word. More training. Cause right now, you're just a pound puppy who no one wants."

No one will love you. I don't see what Klaus saw in you. You're nothing without someone to help you.

You're just a weakling who Klaus looks after because he feels as though he should look after the trash he's created."

This made Hayley snap.

(Now Play)

Hayley started to laugh. It was a low giggle. A small chuckle that Juniper didn't hear at first.

Then, Hayley was fully laughing with her head tilted back, and her chest vibrating along with her laugh.

"What's so funny?

What's funny is that you really think I won't rip you apart." Hayley finished laughing and her whole demeanor changed. Instead of angry eyes, they were cold as if Hell had frozen over.

Hayley smirked darkly up at the siphon witch. "I don't think you realize just who I am." Hayley said standing up and walking towards the blonde.

"Yes, Klaus keeps me around. Yes, he did turn me but guess what? The only reason I stay is because I'm not weak. I'm not one he needs to protect. If anything, others need protection from me." Hayley growled, her eyes glowing making Juniper silently gasp. "I am an alpha just like Klaus is and my leadership is constantly being challenged. As you know if wolves think they can beat me, I prove them wrong.

I make them regret ever having thoughts of trying to take over the pack.

I'm not some dog. I am a werewolf and a vampire. I don't need to fear some half-baked witch who lives off the magic of others to save themselves."

Hayley walked closer to Juniper who gulped but stood her ground.

"Wanna know something funny? What?" Juniper asked silently when Hayley was standing within arms reach of her. Leaning in, Hayley smirked while whispering into the siphon witch's ear.

"I eat witches like you for breakfast, lunch, and dinner." Hayley's words made Juniper freeze and begin to shiver.

Hayley pulled away and smiled and the shaking woman. "What's wrong, cat got your tongue?" Hayley asked before she raised her hand which shifted between a claw and a hand.

"Want me to tear it out?" This made Juniper attack. She attempted a sidekick and Hayley caught is easily. Tugging on it slightly made her fall to the floor and Hayley to lean over her. Hayley punched her in the face then picked her up and threw her into the wall.

As she slid to the floor, Juniper used her magic to break Hayley's bones. Hayley cried out in pain, but still put them back in their place and allowed them to heal.

Hayley growled and ran over, kicking Juniper in her knees before slamming their heads together.

This made Juniper's head bleed but bit Hayley's. "Are you crazy?! You could give me brain damage. That's the point." Hayley said and attacked again.

With her fist, she punched the blonde in the gut making her lean over and cough blood.

Pulling away, Hayley did a jump kick to Juniper making her fall.

"Hurts doesn't it?" Hayley asked with a smile and began to walk closer.

"I got one thing to say to you, witch. If you ever think about touching Klaus or anyone that means something to me and the Mikealsons I will end you.

Humans and supernaturals alike." This made the witch laugh. Hayley crossed her arms, confused.

"What are you laughing about? It's really funny. Because when you say humans and supernatruals alike it's not a lot.

If you thinking about the priest's niece, don't. Because I killed her."

Hayley began to shake in anger. If looks could kill, Juniper would be 6 feet under.

"You did what to Cami? I killed her. Though I'm pretty sure she thinks it's you.

Too bad. I really liked our friendship." Hayley pulled her up so fast and sped her into a wall with her face pressed to the white stone.

"You think you can get away with killing Cami?" Hayley whispered into her ear and Junipet began to squirm. "Stop moving! I swear if you move again I will kill you."

Hayley threatened, making Juniper shake in fear. "Oh no you don't get to shake in fear yet. I want you to feel the pain. I want you to feel the pain as your tongue is being torn from your head.

And we'll be doing that in my room." Each soul has a set of memories that one can enter through a door. Hayley has gone in her room and was transported into a different memory each time.

Her's was a black shining obsidian panel door and it had ragged edges tainted with blood.

Hayley dragged a shaking Juniper towards her door and gripped her arm as she pulled her into the dark room.

When Hayley and Juniper were inside, it was like Hell. Flames were everywhere and there was a dark aura around everything.

"What is this!? My mind. How I thought before I met an old friend of mine." Hayley dragged Juniper along until both women stopped in front of a cabin.

It was the only one not caught up in flames. When someone burst from the cabin, it made Juniper gasp.

"Who is that?" Hayley asked tauntingly. Then Juniper began to shiver.

"T-That's you."