Chapter 1

"Kageyama- kun! Good game." I yell, running onto the court and offering the dark haired boy a cold water bottle.

"How many times have I told you not to call me that?" He rolls his eyes, snatching the water from my hands, making me frown.

"I think you were meant to say 'thank you'. Kageyama baka." Hinata comes up, a wide grin on his face. He hits Kageyama on the back of his head and the black haired boy clenches his fists, yelling at him.

"Don't hit me, Hinata boke!" I sigh, watching as the two boys go back and forward with each other for the next couple minutes.

"Okay, that's enough! You're boring me." I cross my arms over my chest, tired of hearing their bickering. Hinata's cheeks turn red and he bows his head down.

"I'm sorry." He says.

"I'm not." Kageyama grumbles.

"Hm, well then. I bought two, but I guess I'll give them both to Hinata." I pull out two gungun yogurts from my shoulder bag, handing them both to Hinata.

"You're the best Asami!" Hinata's eyes shine bright, and I ruffle his hair.

"I bought one for each of you, because I knew you would do great. But Kageyama is a meanie. So he gets none." Hinata jumps up and down at my words.

"You hear that Bakageyama? Hmm? Your mean attitude just lost you a gungun yogurt from Asami-chan!" He sticks his tongue out at him, Kageyama visually getting angrier.

"Uh oh. Got to go now! Bye Asami-chan! Thank you!" The orange haired boy runs away to the rest of his teammates.

"Hinata boke!!" Kageyama turns to run after him but I grab his hand.

"Wait." I say, pulling out a small bag from where I stored the yogurts. I open it, pulling out a milk yogurt, one of his favorite things. It's still cold due to the ice pack and the walls of the bag which allows insulation inside.

"I also got this for you. Congratulations on your win, Kageyama-kun." I smile, offering the drink to him. He doesn't like when I use honorifics with him. Especially kun, I never knew why.

"Thanks." He takes the drink from my hands. "You should go home now, before it gets late." He says, his face blank as usual.

"Let me help you practice. You're staying, right? I want to watch, or help. Whichever one you prefer." I clasp my hands behind my back, smiling up at him.

"I prefer neither. Now leave. Get home safe." He says, and I frown once again.

"Did I hear that Asami-Chan is going to stay after and hang out with us? Osu! Let's get to work then." Daichi comes up to us, grinning.

"Daichi-Senpai." I smile at him. "You played amazing today, good game." Daichi's cheeks suddenly get a tint of red on them.

"You don't have to call me senpai." He waves his hands in from of him, chuckling. "Just Daichi is fine." I nod.

"Okay, Daichi~" I smile and he quickly excuses himself.

"Don't ever do that again." Kageyama looks at me, actually, he glares at me.

"Why? Are you jealous? Do you want me to call you senpai too? Okay Kageyama-Senp-" he covers my mouth, much to my surprise. My eyes widen, and he leans in close to my face. He removes his hand and speaks.

"I told you to stop, didn't I?" My heart rate quickens at the close proximity. I look at his lips, before looking back up at his eyes.

"You know," I push down my panic, a smirk playing on my lips. "If you want a kiss, just say so." At this, he jumps back, cheeks getting red.