Chapter 20

(Hi, there will be some dirty things in here so I'll put a * when it starts. Again, it will be at the end of the chapter so if you're not comfortable with it you can just go to the next chapter when you see it :)

"And Karasuno snatches the win with back to back sets! This team seems like they're getting stronger every game! It's incredible!" The announcer says excitedly into the microphone as the crowd cheers loudly.

The boys attack each other in hugs and us on the sidelines jump up in excitement. Each team lined up and thanked each other as well as the audience before coming back to where we are. I run, meeting Kageyama on the court and hug him tightly. Some of the teammates slap Kageyama's shoulders as they walk by us, and I laugh.

I pull away, cupping his cheeks. He looks down at me and smiles softly.

"You look really tired." I laugh. "Your accuracy was amazing today. You did so well." He puts his hands over mine and chuckles.

"Thank you. Your research on this team helped us a ton. We totally crushed them. They were so mad when we saw right through their plays." He laughs, resting his forehead against mine.

"Oi, Kageyama! Stop flirting, come huddle up." Daichi gives us one of his 'looks' and we both rush over in fear.

"Alright, you guys played amazing today. Tomorrow you can take the day off to rest up. Eat well and replenish your bodies. Seriously! Don't try to practice and overwork yourselves. We're going against Aoba Johsai soon and I need you all to be in top condition. After tomorrow, our practices will be getting more intense." Coach Ukai's face turns serious, and all the boys's eyes turn dark. How scary...

"Now, let's go home and eat a good meal! You all deserve it." Ukai grins.

"Osu!" They yell and start to pack their things.

We all board the bus and take our seats. I sit next to Kageyama, he let me have the window seat. I love looking at the scenery as we drive.

"Hey. Kageyama, Asami-Chan." Nishinoya calls from the seat to our left. We both look over at him. "You're not dating right? But you seem like a couple again. I swear I've seen you two kiss in the halls like, 3 times this week." He grins, winking at me.

"We're not dating, we're friends. We're taking things slow so we don't fall out again." Kageyama says.

"What's the point of saying your friends when you still kiss? Just be her boyfriend already. Or I'll snatch her up before you know it." Noya grabs the air for dramatic effects and I laugh.

"Hmm, maybe that's a good idea Kageyama-Kun. Nishinoya-Kun is looking pretty fine today..." I tease, and Noyas eyes widen.

"Asami said I'm good looking- no. She said I'm fine. I can die happy now. Thank you Asami-Chan." He holds his head and collapses into Asahi's side, who he's sitting next to. I laugh at how dramatic this guy his. He's truly something else.

But Kageyama isn't laughing. He looks at me, in shock almost.

"You...agree with him? It's okay if we start dating now?" His cheeks turn red.

"If it's okay with you." I blush, lacing our fingers together.

"You guys are going to make my heart explode. Just kiss already!" Noya yells, getting the attention of a few of the other boys. Kageyama shoots him a look and he puts his hands up in defense.

"Sorry...sorry." He says and then a smirk comes over his face. "EVERYONE. KAGEYAMA IS ABOUT TO KISS ASAMI-CHAN. GET YOUR PHONES READY." He yells. My eyes widen and I look at Noya in horror. He shoots me a thumbs up.