Chapter 22

(Hi, this chapter does not line up with the manga or anime, but this is fake so we gonna act like this is how it went.

"Asami-Chan!" I hear my name being called only 2 seconds after I enter the gym. I look over and see Oikawa skipping over towards me.

"Hi Asami-Chan." He grins, taking me in his embrace. I hug him back, chuckling. I see Kageyama turn back and is about to storm over here but coach Ukai calls him, saying they need to start warming up.

"Hi Tooru, how are you?" I ask as he pulls away.

"I'm better now that you're here to watch me play." He grins cheekily.

"Well, I came to watch both teams play, yes." I laugh, making him pout.

"But you'll still cheer for me right? I want to hear your voice over everyone else's." His eyes brighten up again.

"I'm not sure that would be appropriate when I'm in a Karasuno jacket, on the Karasuno side of the court..." I shake my head, smiling.

"Oikawa." A sudden deep voice comes from behind me. Oikawa looks past me and his eyes narrow.

"Ushijima." He 'hmph's.

"You should have came to Shiratorizawa." Ushijima says as I turn around to look at him. I smile and give a small wave, and we bow to each other.

"Shut up with that Ushiwaka-Chan! I'm happy with my school. And how do you know Asami-Chan?" Oikawa looks between us.

"I met her when she was on a date with Kageyama." He says. "I'm leaving now, miracle boy Satori is waiting for me." Ushijima walks away.

"HUH? DATE?" Oikawa yells, making people around us start to stare. "You're dating...T-Tobio-Chan?" He pretends to throw up.

"Hey, be nice." I pout. "Yes, I'm dating Kageyama." I say happily.

"But I asked you out first! What do you even see in him anyways? He's ug-" I cut Oikawa off, not wanting to hear any type of Kageyama slander.

"He's really good to me Tooru." I frown. "We dated in middle school. I care deeply for you, but not in that way. I'm sorry."

"I can't believe I'm coming second place to Tobio-Kun." Oikawa crosses his arms, looking away from me. Well...I wouldn't say second...maybe third...

"Oikawa." I nudge his shoulder, trying to lighten the mood. "We are still close friends. You can text or call me whenever. I'll be cheering for you the whole game okay? Please do your best."

"Silently cheering doesn't count as cheering." Oikawa huffs out a breath.

"Yes it does. Just picture it in your head whenever you serve or something." I laugh.

"How come you're encouraging me? Shouldn't you trying to hope I lose? I'm going against your team." He frowns, letting his arms drop to his sides.

"Knowing that you were in top condition, and trying your best the entirety of the game..." I trail off and then smirk at him, starting to walk away. "will make our win feel so much better." His face turns into one of surprise and then he grins, eyes going dark.

"I won't lose to Tobio anymore." He says, and I nod.

"No, you won't. You'll lose to Karasuno as a whole. My boys have become more strong than the last time you played them." I grin. "Bye now!" I fully turn around and make my way to my team.

The gym...was loud. Immediately when they started playing, crowds coming from every direction were screaming and cheering. The game was intense, neither side giving up without a fight. I think back on the first time Karasuno played Oikawa's team in an official match. They put up a fight, and gave their all but still ended up losing.