Chapter 16

Ding dong

I hear the doorbell. I walk out of the kitchen and open the door. Hinata, Kuroo, and Kenma stand before me.

"1,2,3"

"Hi Asami!" They say in unison, did Hinata just count them off?

"Hi guys." I laugh. "That was creepy."

"I told you." Kenma looks at Hinata and he pouts. Each of them hold a large tupperware in their hands. I move out the way for them to come in and lead them to the kitchen.

"You guys brought so much food." My eyes widen, how would we finish that?

"This isn't even that much." Kuroo looks at me like I'm crazy.

"Yes it is. You always eat a lot so you don't know." Kenma says, placing a smaller container on the table.

"You guys are just malnutritioned. How am I supposed to keep this body if I don't feed it?" Kuroo rubs his stomach and grins.

"Wahhhh, I need to eat more! You're so tall, it has to be your food! I'm going to eat a lot from now on." Hinata jumps up and down excitedly.

"...yeah. It's because my food. Not genetics or anything." Kuroo laughs.

"Okay okay, can we watch a movie now? Kuroo promised that I can choose a movie for us to watch." Kenma looks at me and I nod.

"Sure, go ahead. I'll bring plates and utensils to the living room." I say. Kenma and Hinata leave to the living room and Kuroo helps me put the food on the coffee table and bring plates and drinks.

Once we all sit down on the couch, Kenma on the end, Hinata, Kuroo, then me on the other end, Kenma starts looking through the movies.

"Hey Asami?" Kuroo twists his head to me.

"Hm?" I tilt my head, looking up at him.

"Which house does Angryama live? You mentioned you live next to each other right?" He asks and I nod. I point through the window to the house next door.

"Oh, you live next to each other." His eyes widen. I nod, laughing.

"That bakayama, should we go fight him for being mean to you?" Hinata asks, but he seems a little more excited at the proposal than he should.

"No, it's fine." Yes. Yes we should. After seeing him yesterday with that girl, I think giving him a punch or two doesn't seem that bad...

"Aw." Kuroo pouts. "Regardless, I want to stop by and say hi before I leave. Kenma, is that okay?"

"I don't care." Kenma says, focusing on choosing a movie.

"Ooh, I'll go too!" Hinata says. "Asami we'll go when we're about to leave so you don't have to go, okay?"

"Okay." I smile.

"Oh, this one seems good." Kenma clicks on a movie.

I am amazed at how much Kuroo can eat. Like seriously...halfway through the movie almost all the food was gone and he ate most of it. I'm very grateful though, because I didn't want I have that much left overs.

"I'm full." Hinata groans, holding his stomach. Everyone could tell he was forcing himself to eat. Whenever Kuroo took a bite, he did too.

"That's why you don't just make everything a competition." Kuroo laughs, making Hinata slump in his seat.

The rest of the time we watch the movie, it's silent. I have to admit, I didn't really pay attention much. I felt bad, but it wasn't very interesting.