we fell in love in October

e p i g r a p h

"Tears dry but the pain drowns."

s u m m a r y

He hates himself;
She loves him too much to let go;

Asterin and Jayce have met before. Yet, they are strangers to each other except for the fact that both of them are equally broken.

When Jayce is suspended from work until he produces a diagnostic report stating that he is mentally fit to work again, he finds himself at Asterin's doorstep, the so-called best therapist in town, only to flee her office in rage and determination.

But annoyingly, they keep stumbling upon each other. Maybe - just maybe, their meetings are significant enough to assume there is a possible answer to the question 'why'. Join them as they discover, heal, grow and embrace their scars. Together.

d e d i c a t e d

to all who undergrade yourself and let the past weigh you down.

and to all whose heart was broken even though you tried so hard to keep it together.

you will heal.

a e s t h e t i c s

━

d i s c l a i m e r

May include triggers in connection to anxiety, insecurity and post-breakup pain and heartbreak. May contain themes of self-harm and toxicity.

Note that none of the psychological techniques used by the character is accurate and procedural. The behavior of the character should not be seen as an ideal model of a therapist as this is fiction.

p l a y l i s t

under my profile caragalene on spotify

n o t e

Cara here.

I sincerely thank all of you who clicked on this book, choosing to support me and encourage me on my writing journey. Add this to your library and reading lists. If you vote and comment, it would mean a lot more :)

Stay magical and safe.

c o p y w r i g h t

© Copyright 2020 by caramelstreet. All rights reserved. This material may not be reproduced, displayed, modified or distributed without the prior written permission of the copyright holder.

All picture and media credits belongs to the respectful owners. Also please take note that the places mentioned are purely fictional and if it resembles any in reality, it is merely a coincidence.