Chapter 1

Crying Clint

Clint sat on the floor looking out of the window, tears falling down his face just to land on the floor. 'you didn't see that coming?..'  rang throughout his head like someone wanted him to die. it had been over half a year since...it happened. Wanda had temporarily moved in with the Barton family because she didn't trust anyone else besides Clint. Wanda knocked softly on the door, "Clint..Laura wants you..she's angry" Wanda said gently, not to startle the man. Clint blinked back into reality and stood up, legs shaking furiously. he opened the door to a Wanda, still in her pyjamas but looking fresh. she took on look at his and hugged him. Clint wrapped his arms softly around the girl. Wanda brought him downstairs to a extremely angry Laura. "Clint Francis Barton. why are you not over him yet?! he's been dead for ages. his dead body in in our back yard!!" Laura shouted at an ear piercing tone. "i can't Laura. i'm the reason Wanda lost her only family and we lost a Avenger-" Clint was cut off by his wife smacking her hand on the table. "CLINT!!I DON'T GIVE A SHIT ABOUT SHEILD OR THE AVENGERS!!that's is Clint. quit the Avengers right now. i mean it" she said angrily. "Laura..you know i can't do that. that-" Laura cut him off by throwing a plate at him. it didn't hit Clint, nor the floor. but it was caught in scarlet magic, a few millimetres from Clint's face. they looked over to find Wanda standing with Nate in one hand and her magic in the other. "don't. throw. anything else." she muttered before running back upstairs to see Layla and Cooper. Laura looked back at her husband and shook her head, "get that witch out" she said. "wh-" "I SAID..GET THE WITCH OUT CLINT!" Clint finally had enough of it. "NO LAURA!!GET YOUR FUCKING ASS OUT OF MY MOTHERFUCKING HOUSE RIGHT THIS INSTANT OR I WILL GET SHEILD OVER HERE TO TAKE YOU AWAY!!!" Clint screamed. Laura stepped back and ran out the door. Clint watched as she drove away. Clint fell onto his knees crying.

he stood up shaking and went out the back door. he walked over to a small grave, the stone read. 'Pietro Django Maximoff. 1997-2014. 'you didn't see that coming'. loving brother and Avenger. "quick little bastard..i miss you.. he whispered. "me too.." said a soft voice, Clint turned around to see Wanda and the three kids. they all stood in front of the grave. "there's the man who saved my life guys.." Clint said, showing the kids the grave. Layla sat down and studied it. she ran back inside and came out with her Edith glasses Tony had made her for her birthday last year. "Edith, give me a underground scan." she asked her AI. Layla studied it before whipping off the glasses. "why put his body down there, didn't we?.." she asked. "yeah. i brought the body, clean him, put new clothes on him and buried him." Clint said. "he's not there..he's been taken.." Layla whispered. Clint went and grabbed a shovel and started digging. when they reached the coffin Clint pulled it out and opened it. "oh my lord.." Wanda said peering into the coffin. there was no one there, only a locket Wanda had left on the body. Clint sighed. "i'm calling the team. this is a code silver. get suited up, i'm calling a babysitter." he said to Wanda before leaving while dialling for the babysitter.

the babysitter arrived and Wanda came downstairs with her bag. "ready to see them again?.." Clint asked. thy haven't seen the team in a while, so it would be quite weird to see them again. Wanda loaded the things into the boot while Clint said bye to the kids. they headed off towards New York stopping by Starbucks on the way. Wanda got out of the car and started getting out the bags. Clint ran to the front desk to see Sharon Carter who now works at the front desk. "hey Clint! what u-" "code silver." he said. Sharon raised her eyebrow. Clint rolled his eyes and looked up. "FRIDAY?! PIETRO'S BODY IS GONE!!!CODE.SILVER!!" Clint screamed while Wanda was running to the lift. a loud alarm went off throughout the tower and Clint and Wanda hit the button for the top floor.

when they got there, Steve, Natasha, Sam, Bucky and Vision where there. "PIETRO'S BODY IS GONE. THIS IS BAD." Wanda shouted. "want to call Tony on this?" Steve suggested. Wanda nodded and leaning against Clint.  "Tony. hey it's me. yeah, code Quicksilver..his body's missing..yeah. ASAP. cya then. yeah love you to. bye." everyone stared at Steve. "did you say 'love you' to Tony?!" Sam asked, kinda confused. "relationship stuff. i'll tell you later. let's get going down stairs" he said before getting everyone downstairs to where Tony parks. Tony drove up and got out of the car. "hi babe" he said walking up to Steve and kissing him. Bucky and Sam stared open mouthed, Clint blinked and Wanda stared in excitement. Steve explained everything to Tony and Tony's eyes widened. "ok i have a few people in mind. HYDRA or SHEILD. that's all" Tony said. Wanda jerked to the side and crashed into Clint. " he's awake. i can feel it. he only woke up." Wanda said steadying herself into Clint who was holding her. "Wanda. can you see what he sees?" Tony asked helping the girl steady herself. "i can try.." she said. she closed her eyes for a minute. " he's here."
she said. "upstate new york. coffee shop, with three others. they look like HYDRA.." she whispered.