Chapter 11

Tony stood in the kitchen stirring the soup around in the pot. Wanda sat with Vision and read a book. Steve sat with Bucky and Sam outside , starring at the stars. Pietro lay on his bed and listened the music on full blast. Clint was cleaning up Nate's room. the kids where away at Laura's for the weekend. Tony sprinkled some pepper into the soup. Wanda turned her page. Bucky intertwined his fingers with Sam's. Pietro skipped to the next song. Clint hung up Nate's coat.

Tony tapped a glass with a fork to say it was dinner time. it echoed around the house and everyone came downstairs. they sat at the table and Wanda sensed something was missing, "where's Pietro?" she asked, putting some cream in her soup. "last time i saw him, he was laying on the bed with his headphones in" Clint said. there was a faint singing sound from upstairs and Tony shushed everyone. "-cause i love you for infinity...cause i love you for infinity.." Wanda noticed it was her brother singing. Clint stood up and poked his head out the door frame. "PIETRO! DINNER! TONY MADE LEEK AND POTATO SOUP!" Clint was back in his chair and Pietro was sitting beside him. "ooo~ thank you Tony" he said. Wanda knew what her brother wanted, her magic covered the cream and she poured it into her brothers soup. Pietro thanked her and they continued with their dinner.

tonight was a very quiet night. Wanda and her brother rolled around on the grass outside in the sunset while Clint drank his tea. Steve and Tony sat with each other and stared into space. Sam and Bucky where nailing a few planks together to make something. Vision was in sleep mode. there was a loud rumbling and Pietro jumped up and grabbed his sister before running onto the porch. he did that because May was going to hit them with a car. the agents stepped out and walked over to Clint, who was now playing with Pietro's hair while Pietro was playing with Wanda's hair. "hey Clint" Coulson said a bit to loudly. Clint stared him with a grim face and put his finger or his lips and motioned to the rest of the team, who where really relaxed. Coulson nodded and he motioned his team inside. the team ended up falling asleep outside, Clint, Wanda and Pietro. Steve and Tony. Bucky and Sam.

sorry for this being so short, i need to go get a shower then do my maths homework. i'll write more next time! bye!!!