Chapter 6

4 years later

"I KNOW PEPPER!" "NO YOU DONT! YOU'RE ALWAYS DRUNK AND CAN NEVER TAKE CARE OF THE KIDS!" "I TRY PEPPER! I HAVE A LOT OF WORK TO GET DONE!" "THIS IS WHY STEVEN LEFT YOU!" Pepper stormed upstairs of their house. Tony stood there, no one had mentioned Steve to him for four years. he set down his beer bottle and picked up his phone. he dialled Clint number and waited. "Call for Barton?" Tony smiled at the voice of his friend. "Clint, i'm sorry for what i did to the twins..i really need a place to stay.." he said leaning on the counter. "it's ok. i have the twins anyways. you can come stay anytime. i'll see you soon Tony" Tony smiled and hung up. he walked outside to where his 14 and 6 year old daughters where. The 14 year old was called Imogen and the 6 year old was called Morgan. "guys. pack everything into your bags." Morgan looked confused. "we're going to live with Uncle Clint,Auntie Wanda, Uncle Pietro and your cousins for a few months until i can get a new house." Tony explained. they nodded and went to pack their stuff. Tony went and put his laptop,tablet,shoes and other things into his bag. he went downstairs to see the girls bags at the door. they came downstairs and went to put their bags into the car. "TONY! WHAT ARE YOU DOING!?" Pepper yelled. Tony turned around, "IM TAKING THE GIRLS AWAY FROM YOU PEPPER! WHO KNOWS! I COULD FIND STEVE, I COULD HAVE A HAPPY LIFE LIKE I DID BEFORE YOU MADE THE ACCORDS!!!" Tony screamed at his wife. Peppers face was now red with fury. "and i want a divorce. goodbye Pepper." Tony said before leaving with all the bags.

When they arrived at the farm house, Wanda was outside shooting guns with Cooper, Layla was shooting arrows and Nate was kicking a football. Wanda looked away from the gun and saw Tony get out of the car. Tony looked over at her and tears formed in his eyes. he speed walked over to Wanda and embraced her in a hug. "god Wanda..i'm so so so so sorry for what i've done to your and Pietro.." he whispered. she smiled and hugged him, "it's ok. we're fine..calm down.." she said. Tony let go and hugged his niece and nephews. Clint came outside and hugged his friend, Pietro came outside and leaned on the porch. "WHO WANTS CHEESE AND TOMATO PASTA WITH TOAST FOR LUNCH!?!" he yelled. everyone's heads turned towards Pietro, everyone knew Pietro made the best cheese and tomato pasta ever. "HELL YEAH!" Clint yelled. Pietro went back into the kitchen while everyone cheered. Clint showed Tony his room and the girls could sleep with Layla. they all went downstairs for dinner and sat down on the sofa. Pietro came over with pasta and toast and gave it to everyone. "how's life here anyways?" Tony asked. Clint shrugged, "it's pretty nice now with the twins and all, it'll be better with you." Clint answered as Pietro sat crossed legged on the leather chair. There was a knock at the door and Clint went to open it. "hey Steve!" ,the words echoed around the room. Tony sat frozen, what is he going to do now?.. Wanda remembered what happened between the two leaders years ago and sat beside Tony, rubbing circles in his back. Wanda could sense the sorry and fear Tony had. Clint brought Steve in and gave him some pasta. the two leaders didn't say a thing to each other. there was a loud screeching noise from outside and Tony stood up and ran to the window, "shit.." he muttered. Wanda went and looked, "Pepper.." he said. Tony went into the kitchen and emerged with a gun.

"Pepper. leave us alone already." Tony said standing in the porch. Pepper stood with a pistol the same as Tony's. "never..give me back my daughters. NOW!" she said. Tony shook his head. "their mine." he seethed. Pepper aimed her gun and shot for Tony leg. luckily for Tony, a while back Natasha had showed him how to dodge a bullet. he moved his leg intime and dodged it. they started shootings each other. Pepper didn't get hit but Tony got hit in the arm. now the red liquid was going down his arm. something hit Pepper over and it returned to behind Tony. he turned around to see Steve and his shield. Pepper stood up and aimed for Steve. Wanda came out, furious. she hit Pepper multiple times before Pepper drove off in her car. Wanda went over to Tony, who was now sitting on a chair beside Steve. she waved her hands at the wound and it healed. Wanda headed back in.

"Tony.." Steve started off. Tony stood up and wrapped his arms around Steve. Steve's shirt started to get wet, he put his arms around Tony gently. "S-Steve...don't leave me ever again..." Tony said. Steve lifted up Tony's chin and pressed his lips against Tony's. soon the two where making out. "maybe do this...NOT ON MY PORCH!" Clint said from the doorway. "i built this house Barton. i can tear it back down." Tony threatened. "please don't." Clint said. the three walked back in and sat down to watch more TV. finally it was the kids bedtime and Wanda went to read to them. "i have to go. Sam needs me, him and Bucky have blown up the oven again.." he said. "AGAIN!?" Tony said. "69 times in total. they where trying to make a cake" Steve said before kissing Tony ans leaving. Tony went to bed shortly after Wanda.

Pietro looked over at his boyfriend and grinned. he stood up and sat on Clint's lap. Pietro knew exactly how to give Clint a boner and decided to use that information. he started moving around a lot, "Pietro.." Clint said. Pietro grinned, he was to good for Clint. Clint started lightly moaning and that's when Pietro knew he had succeeded. he turned around and smashed his lips onto Clint's. Clint kissed back and but Pietro's lip asking for permission, in which Pietro accepted. Clint started to explore Pietro's mouth and Pietro started moaning into the kiss. all i can say is. that it escalated from there on.