Chapter 8

Wanda got better from her nightmare soon enough, but she always took care of herself, she made sure her brother didn't drink to much. It was a Thursday night and Steve had came over for dinner with the Barton's,
Maximoffs and Starks. They all had a good time until Nick Fury appeared out of nowhere. "Stark. i need your daughter" Tony raised and eyebrow, "which one?.." "Imogen." Tony blinked, was Fury being serious? "i've recently found out your daughter had unbelievable powers in her blood." Pietro figured out want Fury wanted to do with her and tapped Clint. he turned around and when Pietro whispered what Fury wanted to do he grabbed Imogen and kept a firm grip on her. "you're not ripping my daughter apart Fury." Tony seethed. "you hand her over or i get Rogers to take you all in" "No Fury. i won't take them in." Steve said from the corner in the kitchen, he walked over to Tony and stood beside him. Fury rolled his eyes and left.

"i told you Fitz. we came here for a reason" "sir. this is Mr Barton's house." "exactly" Coulson and his team knocked on Clint's door and Wanda came to the door, "may i help you in any way sir?" Wanda wasn't exactly sure who these people where. "Agent!" said a voice. Tony came and hugged Coulson. "hey Tony. we have a problem" Tony nodded for the man to go on, "were missing three inhumans, including one of our agents" Tony nodded and called for Imogen. "this is my daughter, I'm assuming she's one as well, she's part lion." he explained while Imogen came to the door. Coulson nodded and they all came in. Clint trudged downstairs with Pietro on his back. "i want coffee babe.." Pietro groaned, "if i get you coffee will you get off me?" Coulson watched as the two bickered. finally Clint flipped Pietro onto the sofa and went to make coffee. "who are you all anyways?" Jemma asked, sitting beside her husband. "i'm Wanda Maximoff, this is my brother, Pietro Maximoff" Jemma greeted the girl and said everyone's names and they all chatted until Clint came out with coffee. he dumped coffee onto Pietro's head and he screamed and fell off the sofa. "BLOODY FUCKING HELL YOU ASSHOLE!!" .Pietro went to the bathroom to have his second shower. Clint gave Wanda her coffee and Coulson explained who went missing. "WHO LIKED MY HAIR SILVER?" Pietro shouted from the hall. "uh. we haven't seen it any other colour." Clint stated. "i preferred it brown" Wanda said. Pietro walked in with brown hair. "the coffee did something to my hair, and here we are." everyone chatted until someone's phone rang. "Call for Stark?." "MJ?..HE DID WHAT!?" "IM COMING THERE RIGHT NOW!!" Tony slammed his phone down and put on his glasses. "Wanda i need you for this. it's Peter." Tony said, pinching the bridge of his nose. they got into the car and drove away.

they arrived at the school and they got out of the car. they slammed open the front door and students heads turned. Wanda pushed them out if the way.they walked sternly down the hall and slammed open the canteen doors. "ITS TONY STARK AND WANDA MAXIMOFF!" Flash screamed, he dropped Peter onto the floor. "PETER!" Wanda shouted and ran over to her nephew. tears where in her eyes. "Peter..cmon, ill help you get up." Wanda helped Peter up and set him beside Wade. "YOU DARE TOUCH MY NEPHEW AGAIN I WILL KICK YOU TO THE FUCKING SUN!!" she shouted at Flash before beckoning Wade to come home with them with Peter. Flash was dragged out by Tony along with Brad. Tony shoved the two in front of him and asked for their parents numbers. he called their parents and they where there in a few minutes. "both your sons have been bullying mentally and physically my kid." Tony stated to Mr David's and Mrs Thompson. the two parents apologised for their sons behaviour, in the end. the boys got expelled.

Peter was taken to the ER, he had a broken rib, fractured wrist, black eye, broken blood vein in his nose and a twisted ankle. "how could've we been so stupid.." Tony said, watching his kid get taken away. Wanda patted his shoulder in reassurance, "Peters brave and strong. he'll be fine.." Tony calmed down and sat with Wanda.