Chapter 10

Bucky and Tony where sitting eating tubs of icing while watching the great British bake off. Steve was helping Clint fix the roof. Coulson and May where sleeping up in their room. in fact, all of Coulson's teams was sleeping. Wanda and Pietro had taken the kids to a outside adventure centre. "THAT IS NOT HOW YOU BLOODY ICE A CAKE!!" Tony shouted. "EXACTLY!" Bucky said. a few seconds later 'say so' by Doja Cat was blasting on full around the house. Tony dropped the popcorn and Bucky tipped over onto the floor. there was a loud bang and a oof from somewhere in the attic. Clint and Steve toppled down the stairs and stood up. "what the fuck?" Clint muttered. they all walked outside to see Wanda, Pietro and the kids dancing around in the front yard. Wanda brought Tony over and she skipped it to "why don't ya say so" Tony shrugged his shoulder and they all started doing Tiktoks. Wanda toppled over when she tried to do a handstand and the three 'adults' fell down like dominoes. Steve, Bucky and Clint went over to help them up and they went back inside. Tony turned down the music before the agents came running down the stairs to kill them. They all flopped on the sofas and sighed. There was a creek then Sam walked in. "hey guys" Steve nodded and cuddled up with Tony. Sam shrugged his shoulders and went into the kitchen. Clint dragged Pietro upstairs into their room.

the two got out of their clothes into their boxers and cuddled up in bed. Pietro muttered something into Clint's bare chest about him, Clint raised his eyebrow. "i said~ i want a kiss.." Pietro muttered a bit more clearly. Clint smiled and kissed Pietro passionately, Pietro kissed back and they broke apart and Pietro snuggled into Clint and fell asleep. "Edith? close the blinds and lock the door please." Clint whispered. Edith closed the blinds and there was a click to let them know the door was closed. Clint smiled and fell asleep with the live of his life beside him.

Tony went upstairs to tell the lovers that dinner was ready. "Edith, could you tell those two dinners ready?" "Mr Stark. they seem to be in a deep sleep, i would advise not waking them up." Tony rolled his eyes and unlocked the door. he opened the blinds and pulled off the covers. "i'm cold!" Pietro muttered. "yeah, well, Tony! just took the covers!" Clint said, sitting up. there was a silver blue and the covers where back on the two. "BLOODY DINNERS READY!!" Tony finally shouted at Pietro. he got up and ran downstairs and came back up with two bowls of pasta and gave one to Clint. "i got dinner. now bye bye." Pietro said, eating his pasta. Tony shrugged his shoulders and left their room, closing the door behind him. They finished their pasta and went back to sleep.

 They finished their pasta and went back to sleep