Chapter 3

the name i gave you

Clint was, again, crying in his room. he had soundproof the walls and door and locked it. how could've he bee so stupid. he let Fury go ahead and take the body. Clint remembered the first time Pietro and him actually spoke and didn't fight.

They where both suiting up, Pietro had actually burnt his shoes last time. he tried reaching for the running shoes, but his was to short. Clint walked up and stared at what he was trying to get, "size?" he asked the silver hair, "five and a half please" he said in a deep accent. Clint looked around and gave Pietro a five and a half of green and grey running shoes. "Clint Barton. Hawkeye. cya around Maximoff" Clint said before leaving to get stocked up on arrows, leaving the kid to put his shoes on.

'only when you where alive..' Clint though. he pursed his lips together while going into the bathroom. he suddenly felt extremely unwell, he felt the vomit coming up his throat and leaned in front of the bath. he started throwing up uncontrollably. after about throwing up at least 12 times he gasped, "Friday!? i need Tony ASAP!" he shouted before throwing up again. he started crying at the pain. it felt like hell, he couldn't stop throwing up, his eyes stung, his stomach was twisted in so many different ways and he had lost someone who meant something to him. Tony opened the door and looked at the pale,crying,sick and terrible Clint. Tony sat down beside his friend. "Clint? what's up?" Tony asked. Clint screamed and fell back, landing on the floor. "GOD CLINT!" Tony shouted. he called for Bruce,Steve and Wanda and he helped Clint up. Wanda came in and gasped at her friend. she shoved Tony away and felt Clint's head, "depersonalisation.."she said in a shaky tone. Bruce and Steve ran in, Steve hugged his boyfriend, who was now crying because he didn't know what was happening and how to stop it. Bruce injected Clint with a numbing pen. Clint still felt everything. "Wanda, i need toy to check his mind to see what he's feeling." Bruce said to the girl. Wanda nodded and waved her hands so her red magic floated from her hands into Clint's head.

"you didn't see that coming" "NOOO" "Pietro..please man...wake up..please!" "THIS IS YOUR FAULT" "i just did, do you what it felt like?.." "if only you where alive" "SHES NOT A WITCH!" "quick little bastard" "i love you Pietro.."

Wanda came back to reality with tears in her eyes, "you loved him..didn't you?.." she said. Clint looked at her straight in the eyes, "with everything i had.."he said. Wanda hugged him and Clint seemed to calm down.

"it was depersonalisation. he should be ok, having regular panic attacks until we find my brother"