Chapter 5

"I SAID SIGN IT STEVEN!!" "THEY ARE CHILDREN ANTHONY!!" Steve and Tony where arguing about the accords. Pietro,Wanda ,Natasha,Steve and Sam had just stopped Rumlow and blew up a apartment building. Clint hadn't a clue what was going on because he wasn't there to witness it all. the twins had been grounded and weren't allowed to leave the compound.

Steve and Tony where basically in tears because of the other. "Steve..how can we even go on like this.." Tony whispered. "i-i..don't know.." Steve said. "i'm leaving. for the best of the team." Tony said. he walked over to Steve and wrapped his arms around him. Steve pressed his lips on the billionaires, Tony kissed back and they started crying. "Tones..please don't do this.." Steve whispered with tears streaming down his face. "you know what will happen if i don't Steve, we both do.." Tony said before leaving. Steve walked to the door to see his husband drive away. "i love you Tony.." he said and walked back inside.

Clint was walking around outside with Layla and Cooper. "daddy? didn't you hear?" Cooper said to his father. Clint looked down at him and raised an eyebrow. "Tony and Steve left each other.." Layla said in a quiet voice. Clint stopped dead in his tracks. "the twins.." he said before getting the kids into the car and driving to the compound. he arrived and walked in the door and speed walked to Pietro's room. he slammed the door open. Pietro spun around and ran up to his boyfriend and hugged him. "Baby..what happened to Steve and Tony?.." he asked his shorter boyfriend. "the Sokovia Accords and Steve refused to sign them so Tony left for the good of the team and me and Wanda and stuck here.." he said. Clint pressed his lips on Pietro's. they haven't seen each other within three months and had missed each other dearly. "get Wanda. pack your bags. the law doesn't matter." he said before running to the training room. Pietro knocked on his sister door and told her about Clint and she started packing her bags. they went downstairs and greeted the children.

they left for the safe house, on the way they picked up some food and things. when they got there Layla showed Wanda her room that Clint had specifically done for her. Pietro put his bags in Clint's room and went downstairs to join the others. they all watched TV for a while until Layla and Cooper had to go to bed. "Clint? Where's Nate?" Wanda asked. "with his babysitter. she's coming round here later on to drop him off" Clint explained. Wanda went up to read the two a story while Clint cuddled with Pietro. they sat there for a while until someone rang the doorbell. Pietro got up because Clint had fallen asleep. he opened the door to a black haired woman with Nate in her hands. "um..who are you?" she asked. "Pietro, Clint's husband. he's asleep, i assumed it would be you." he said. the girl nodded and handed over a sleeping Nate. "i'll see you whenever Pietro. my names Olivia by the way" she said before leaving back to her black mustang and driving off. Nate woke up and smiled, "hey buddy. how was Olivia's today?" Nate clapped his hands. Pietro smiled and brought the kid in