Chapter 12

Clint woke up, he looked around. he was in bed beside Laura, 'it was..a dream..' he thought, Laura rolled over and looked at him. "you ok?" she asked, "mhm..it was, all a dream.." Clint whispered she or out of bed and went downstairs to make coffee.

it was all a dream

"dad?" Cooper asked, Clint looked up from his coffee. "yeah?" he asked, "Uncle Pietro is here" he said, Clint dropped his coffee. "he's dead" "no, he's standing at the door" "impossible" "you saw him two days ago" "i did?!" "go see him"

Clint walked into the hall confused, he looked up and Pietro was leaning on the doorframe, "morning" he said, Clint passed out. Pietro caught him, "Cooper?! help!" he called, Cooper helped him drag Clint to the sofa. "Uncle Pietro, i think he thinks you're still dead" Cooper said, Pietro looked at him then Clint. he put a hand to his forehead and went through his dreams.

Pietro blinked out of Clint's mind and looked at Laura, who was now sitting on a chair. "so? he woke up says something was a dream" she said, "he had a dream, where i was dead but then i came back. and we fell in live and got together.. he's shifting during the night.." Pietro realised, "where's Nate?" he asked, Nate came downstairs. "morning" he said, "morning kid, go fetch your dads laptop from his office" Pietro asked, Nate and gone and back in a blur. he handed Pietro the laptop, Pietro opened it and logged in. "how do you know his password?" Laura asked, "i AM his password, myquicklittlebastardpietromaximoff" Pietro said, he went through Clint's documents before stopping. "did you find his script?" Lila asked, "no, i found something else" Pietro said, Clint groaned and started to wake up. Pietro whacked him with a pan, Clint was unconscious again. "i need time to read these files" he said.