Chapter 9

"Bloody HELL! YOU CHEATED!" "NO I DID NOT" Pietro and May where in a serious game of cards at the kitchen table. May slammed her cards down, "HA I WON!" she shouted. Pietro banged his head on the table and rolled his eyes playfully, "ok, here's your pizza rolls back" he said, handing over the 5 pizza rolls he had previously taken from her. she thanked him and went to put them in the oven. Pietro packed up the cards and put them back on the shelf. he walked into the gaming room to see Layla, Mac, Yo-yo and Morgan in a game of Mario Cart. he nodded and left to find Imogen and Cooper, he looked out the window to find Clint and Coulson doing archery and the kids following his lead. Pietro smiled, he loved that man with all his heart. he got on his shoes and went outside so see them. their dog, Bobba came running over to Pietro and jumped on him. "hey Bobba!" he said, scratching the dogs ear. Clint came over to help his boyfriend off the ground. Pietro got up with the help of Clint prying their dog off him and thanked him. "imma tease the kids like the first time i saw you" Pietro said, grinning. Clint knew what he was doing and watched as his boyfriend swiped the arrows before they hit the dart board.

Steve was sitting at the compound, he has nothing to do today. "Master Rogers, there appears to be a call for Miss Maximoff, shall i pass it through?" Edith said, Friday was going offline for a week or two. "yeah, go ahead." Steve replied. he got up and got a coat of to head to see the gang at the farm house. he headed to the garage, asking Edith to lock all the exterior door in the process. he got into the car and drove off.

he arrived and saw Coulson chasing after Pietro, followed by Imogen and Cooper. he got out of the car and headed for the house. he walked in to see Tony laying upside down of the sofa, scrolling through Netflix. Tony sensed the other person in the room so he got up and looked over at Steve. "Stevie!" he said, jumping up and hugged her solider. Steve laughed and hugged him back. "May's making food, want some?" Tony asked. Steve nodded and Tony poked his head into the kitchen, "Steve's here, could you make another bowl please?" May nodded and went back to making pasta.

The two sat down and talked about what had happened within the week. Wanda skipped downstairs and greeted Steve with a hug, "May?~is the food done yet?" she asked. "yeah, i'm just putting it in the bowls, get everyone downstairs for dinner please" Wanda nodded and went to get her brother. Jemma and Fitz hovered downstairs on a hoverboard (like. it's floats above the floor) and sat at the table. Coulson came in and went to help May with the dinner. the four kids came running down at its and sat in their seat. Wanda was last, dragging her brother, who was dragging Clint. "I JUST WANNA WATCH NETFLIX!!!" Pietro shouted. "ME TOO!" Clint shouted. Wanda rolled her eyes and brought the two to the table. they all sat down for May's famous 'creamy cheese pasta', Coulson came out with a few bowls and handed them out. everyone enjoyed it and thanked May for the food.

Wandas phone rang and she picked up, "hey James" she stared into mid air for a few seconds, "yeah, we'll be over soon." she said before hanging up. "J needs us" Wanda said to her brother. He nodded and they excused themselves from the table. they left for their car and drove towards to the city. Jemma helped May clean up the table and they talked about redoing the bus. Coulson talked with Fitz and Mac about buying new things for the base. Yo-yo went to play Mario Cart again with Imogen and Morgan and Cooper went to his girlfriends house and Layla was doing gymnastics in the back yard.

The twins got out of the car and walked into a hotel. they asked for the room of their friend and knocked on his door. he came to the door and let the two in. "someone knows who i am..." Bucky said. "Who?" Pietro raised an eyebrow. "Secretary Ross.." Wanda blinked, "Bucky..i think it's time you know who we work with.." Pietro looked at his sister. Bucky raised an eyebrow. "we work with the Avengers, my brother in Quicksilver and i'm The Scarlet Witch.." Wanda said, looking at the floor. "nice. i worked with HYDRA" Bucky said, shrugging his shoulders. Bucky snapped his fingers, "wait..in Avengers, do you mean Tony Stark?" he asked, his voice shaking. "yeah? why?" Bucky looked at them, "the winter soldier killed his parents.." he whispered loud enough for them to hear. "he will understand. i know it..he's a good man." Pietro said. Bucky nodded. "that's it. you're coming with us. i'm not letting the government take you" Wanda said. Bucky packed his bag and left with the two.

They arrived at the farm house and Tony came running out. "THEIR TRYING TO MURDER ME! HELP ME FOR GODS SAKE!!!" Tony screamed, he was being followed by May, who was now covered in ketchup and Imogen who was covered in mustard. "YOU FUCKING PUT SAUCE ALL OVER US TONY!!" May shouted. Pietro got Bucky inside without being brutally murdered. "STEVE! BUCKYS HERE!!!" A/N: Bucky went out with the twins a few weeks ago, they brought Steve along, so Steve knew about Bucky. "Hey Bucky." said a Steve who was in his pjs. "MAY NOOOOOOOO!!!" there was a loud scream from outside. "hang on." Steve walked to the door and slammed it open. "TONY! CMERE BABY!!" he shouted. Tony turned around and ran over to his boyfriend. "you two, go get showered." Steve said. the girls nodded and went to get a shower. "thank you~" Tony said. Steve smiled and introduced him to Bucky. Bucky nudged Wanda, Wanda read his mind and nodded. "Tony. Bucky worked with HYDRA way before now. he was brainwashed and was turned into 'the winter solider'. he was frozen for a while until HYDRA took him out and brainwashed him in assassinating...your parents.." Wanda whispered. Tony blinked and looked at the long haired man. "Wow! that's amazing! i absolutely HATED my parents. you're now my friend Bucky." Tony said. everyone stared at the billionaire.