Chapter 2

Lunatic Fury

Steve stood beside his smaller boyfriend while Friday loaded up security footage from the coffee shop. "what do you think happened?" Tony looked around at his boyfriend, "Fury could've wanted him..or HYDRA wanted him back." Steve shrugged his shoulders. everything loaded and Tony went searching with Steve sat beside him. they came across five men. Tony did a scan and gasped, "Pietro, Fury, Hill and two SHEILD agents..." Tony said. Tony got a direct line to Fury and when he picked up, Tony did not look happy. "Fury. one, why'd you take a dead body from Clint and Wanda. two, why'd you bring him back to life?" Steve asked. Fury sighed, "he's important for our experiment." Fury responded. "what experiment?" Tony asked the director. "we're taking the power out of him and killing him for a new SHEILD protocol." Fury explained, Tony hit Steve's chest, not like it did anything to him. "WHY!?" Tony screamed. "well, why not?" Fury raised his eyebrow at the inventors anger, "HE IS A AVENGERS! WE HAVE HIS SISTER IN THIS BUILDING! YOU HAVE TAKEN THE AVENGERS PROPERTY!!" Tony screamed. Fury hung up and Tony slammed his hands onto the desk, cracking it down the middle. Steve wrapped his arms around the billionaire and he seemed to relax. "w-what's gonna happen to him?.." Tony stuttered, unsure about what to do. "just calm down..we'll figure this out together.."Tony nodded and Steve pressed his lips onto the billionaires.

Wanda woke up the next day in an unfamiliar room. she sat up and looked at her surroundings. she blinked to get her vision correct and when she did she saw Clint sleeping on a chair at the other side of the room and Vision floating in sleep mode. 'oh. i'm in the tower..' she realised. she stood up and stretched, she brushed her hair and left for the kitchen to get something to eat or coffee. when she got there Sam was sitting there drinking coffee looking at something. "whatcha lookin at?" Wanda asked. Sam looked up and smiled, "files on the Winter Solider..saw him a month or two ago..scary man" Wanda raises her eyebrow. "he's HYDRA. fell off a train back in Steve's time. metal arm, long hair. looks badass." Wanda looked at the picture, creepy. Wanda nodded and went to the meeting room, Friday had notified Wanda to go there. when she got there there Steve and Tony, who seemed to only be up, Vision who was sitting there and Clint who was playing darts. she sat down and the meeting started. "now. we looked through the footage of the coffee shop, it was Pietro, Fury, Hill and two other SHEILD agents. their planing on basically ripping the kid apart for his powers for a SHEILD protocol" Tony said, leaning on the wall. Wanda blinked, "would they do the same to me?" she asked. Clint jumped up, "she'll feel everything..she might die aswell as her brother.." he stated looking at his friend. "oh.." Steve said. Tony hit his head on the wall 5 times before Steve grabbed him and held him away from the wall. "we need to save him, or they both die.." Clint said. Wanda got up and fell over. "they've injected him with something..he's sleeping" she said while Clint helped her up, back into her chair. "suit up. i'm calling a code silver.." Tony said before leaving the room to be followed close behind by Steve.