Chapter 7

"Tony?.." Tony and Wanda where in a room, dirty, empty and dark. Wanda attempted to use her powers, they weren't there. She ran to Tony and tried to grab onto him. "Tony?..TONY?!" she couldn't communicate with him. someone came in, she studied the man. Strucker.. "Mr Stark.." he said devilishly. Tony looked up and sighed. "i'm ready. i've nothing left anyways. they all left me. go ahead." Tony muttered. Strucker lifted a gun to Tonys head. "TONY!!" Tony was dead, his lifeless body fell to the floor. his head was bleeding. "Tony..please please.." she whispered, kneeling beside the man. there was a white flash and she was in a house. "PIETRO!!I TOLD YOU TO STOP THIS DRINKING!!" Clint yelled her drunk brother. "I DONT GIVE A SHIT CLINT! NO ONE GIVES A SHIT!" "I DO PIETRO!" they two yelled back and forth. was her brother going to turn out like this. "THATS IT CLINT!!GET THE FUCK OUT!!" Wanda gasped. Clint looked at his husband in disbelief. "Pietro..please.." Clint said, trying to convince his husband into thinking it over. "NO CLINT!!GET OUT RIGHT THIS GOD DAM MINUTE!!" Clint nodded and ran out. Wanda followed him and watched as he cried in the barn. "w-what happened t-to him.." Clint cried. another white flash. Wanda saw Morgan and Imogen. "why didn't we do more..she's gone.." Wanda turned around to see the grave of herself. Wanda Julies Maximoff, 2001-2020. "in the end, we all have nothing". Tears formed in Wandas eyes as Morgan and Imogen burst into tears. another white flash. everyone was arguing. Tony, Steve, Natasha, Pietro, Clint, Loki, Thor, Peter, Bucky, Sam, Shuri and everyone else. "I DONT LOVE YOU STEVEN I NEVER DID" "YOUR A FUCKING BASTARD CLINT" "WHY CANT YOU JUST GIVE UP PETER" "ITS YOUR FAULT FATHER DIED LOKI" "YOUR A FREAK WITH NO LEFT ARM BARNES" Wanda watched in tears as her family teared apart. finally she saw...no one.. "i ripped them apart..from the inside.." she whispered to herself.

she woke up, tears and gasping for breath. she stumbled out of bed and went for Tony's room. she opened the door and flicked on the lights, waking him up. "oh god Wanda.." he said going over to the girl. she burst into tears. "I RIPPED YOU APART FROM THE INSIDE!!JUST LIKE HE WANTED ME TO DO!!" she cried. Tony brought the girl to Clint's back yard where there was benches. he sat her down and looked at her. "Wanda..what happened?." He asked the young girl. "i-i..i was in a room, you got shot in the head and i couldn't do anything about it. Pietro was drinking and yelling at Clint to get out. i died and your girls where crying at my grave. everyone was fighting..i've ripped you all apart.." she said, tears still streaming down her face. "Wanda..you wouldn't rip us apart from the inside..you know that..." Tony assured the girl.

Wanda was in a jail cell. she was badly hurt. she looked around. guards where outside looking at the depressed girl. Tony was shouting at Ross, "SHES A KID! YOU NEED TO STOP WHAT YOU'RE DOING RIGHT NOW!" Ross just shoved Tony away.

Wanda blinked back into reality. "Wanda..i'm going back to bed. try calm down out here. if you need me. i'll be there" he said before going back inside.

Pietro woke up and looked over for his boyfriend, "probably downstairs" he muttered before going downstairs. Wanda was sitting on the sofa. he walked over to her and was about to hug her when she shot up. "DONT YOU DARE DRINK PIETRO!!NEVER!!" she yelled. Pietro was kind of surprised by her outburst. "she had a nightmare where when you drank to much you kicked out Clint and he was your husband" Tony explained coming in with weird coloured pills. "oh"