Chapter 4

the view out of Pietro's eyes

and when i thought SHEILD was good, now their trying to kill me for a protocol. i remember the man i died for, Clint. i was sitting in my cell when Nick Fury came in. "are you ready yet Pietro? you have three days." he said. i nodded. he left and locked the door. i went back to thinking about Clint.. 'quick little bastard..' i love that name, may seem weird and all. but i like it. i decided maybe i should see if i can look at my sisters vision. i closed my eyes and though if her.

she was in a kitchen, modern. drinking a smoothie, a man came in and she waved. i looked more closely to see Clint. he changed so much. he looked....more hotter than last time. no no, don't think that. she started moving into a living room. i saw Tony Stark and Steve Rogers making out. my sister backed out and went to a shooting range, there i saw Black Widow.

i blinked back into reality and smiled, it was nice to see their faces one more time.. I rested my head back into the wall and sighed..

I was walking around a room, it was a extremely messy bedroom. i looked down at myself, so scars, no shirt. "hey Maximoff.." said a husky voice. i turned around to see Clint in front of me. I looked at him. no shirt either. Clint pressed his lips roughly against his. i kissed back, it wasn't him. he hasn't done anything. i watched as Clint did pretty sexy things my body. 'dam.he's hot man..'

Pietro awoke, back in his cell. 'what is up with me?! he stood up and started doing pull ups on a bar Fury gave him. he finished and jumped back down. Fury came in the check up on him. " three hours Maximoff. Tony Stark knows we have you. be ready." Fury said before leaving. 'three HOURS?!' Pietro decided it called for desperate measures. the twins had this telekinetic ability to talk through minds. 'i have three hours now before the kill me. i'm in a shield facility in Washington DC. help me Wanda..please'

Wanda was talking with Clint when she got the message. "Pietro has three hours until Fury. we need everyone suited up." she said before activating code silver. five minutes later everyone was suiting up. Clint stood in the armoury and looking at a picture Tony had taken before Ultron. 'i'll save you. even if i have to sacrifice my own life..' he headed over to the quinjet where everyone else was. one the way there Wanda was having a panic. Clint got up and went over to her, he sat beside her and rubbed her back in circles. Wanda calmed down and leaned into Clint. "i can't wait to get him back.." she whispered. "me to. we'll be one happy family, once again.."'Clint whisper in response.

they burst through the doors, agents lined up to take them out but Wanda and Clint seemed pretty angry, so they ran ahead taking out anyone in their way. "go end the agents life's, i'll get him." Clint said, Wanda nodded and ran off. Clint ran towards a holding place and kicked in the door, shooting electric arriving at every agent in sight. he came across Fury dragging Pietro out of his cell. "put him down Fury." Clint said, wanting the man he loved back. Pietro looked up and raised his eyebrows at Clint. "why Barton? he doesn't mean anything to you? does he?" Fury said, it's like he wanted Clint to admit his feelings to Pietro. Clint inhaled and shot Fury in the forehead with a knock out arrow. Pietro landed on the floor with a thud. Clint shoved Fury out of the way and helped Pietro up. "i didn't think she'd get the message that fast." Pietro muttered to Clint. "well. here we are. let's get going before agents come to get you." Clint said to the silver hair. and they walked on the hall.

Wanda was still killing Agents, but with natural reflexes and guns. "Wanda!" Clint shouted to the twin, whilst still holding the other because he was weak in the knees. Wanda turned around gasped. she put up her index finger. she turned back around and slammed her hands on the ground. causing every agent to go flying. she stood up and ran over to her brother. the twins were finally reunited once again. Wanda pulled Clint into the hug and Clint accepted that. Clint got the twins to the front door where the rest of the team where fighting of robots. "Barton! get the twins back home safely!" Steve yelled. Wanda looked round at the two. "i'll stay and help. go." she said. Clint nodded and helped Pietro out into the jet and sat him down. "how'd they even get me?" Pietro asked Clint when they where in mid air. Clint sighed, "Wanda gave me your body to bury. i cleaned you up and put clean clothes on you and buried you. my abs Laura had a divorce, so i went out and looked at the grave, my daughter did an underground scan and you weren't there. so we got the team and went to get you when Wanda got the message" Clint explained. Pietro nodded.

when they landed Clint got Pietro into new clothes and gave him a ham and cheese sandwich, in which Wanda had told him that those where his favourite sandwich's. Pietro gradually took bites of it and listened to Clint tell him story's about when he joined the Avengers and what happened. Pietro started to tell Clint stories about when him and Wanda where little and how Wanda always dragged him to the park. The two blabbered on about their lives until everyone came home. Steve set the shield down at the back of the sofa, Tony stepped out of his suit, telling Jarvis to put it back downstairs, Nat fell flat onto the sofa, Wanda went and hugged her brother again, Bruce came in, de-hulked and all.

they where a happy family all over again.

that was until..