2

I felt like I couldn't tell Sammy everything over the phone. I was hella paranoid that the government had my phone tapped or that something was going to happen.

So we decided to meet at this little coffee shop that was called Nellie's. It was close to our school and they had a decent breakfast.

"Hey." Sammy treated me as he sat down in the chair in front of me. "Are you alright? You sounded anxious over the phone."

To say my anxiety was through the roof right now was an understatement. I couldn't sleep, I couldn't eat, and I felt like I could barely function.

I sighed. "You were right."

"Right about what?" Sammy questioned me.

"My dad is the prince of England neglected to tell me all of this time." I finally said out loud. "I don't really know why we left or what's going to happen but we're going to London for Christmas instead of California."

His jaw dropped. "What the hell? Are you going to have to move there? What the hell is going on?"

I shrugged. "I wish I had the answers but that's what us going to London is all about. We clearly have a lot to figure out."

"Just don't tell anyone," I begged him. "promise you won't."

Sammy nodded his head slowly. "Even Cole?"

"I wanna tell him myself," I told him. "anyway, you promise?"

He gave me a thumbs up. "My lips are sealed. I won't tell a soul, Your Royal Highness."

I hit his arm. "Oh my god, shut up."

"You should come over to my house after school so that we can do our own digging on your family." Sam proposed.

I nodded my head. "That sounds good and fun. We can't do it at my house because there are so many royal officials there."

Sam crinkled his nose. "Why?"

"In case someone tries to murder my family or something." I said casually.

"Nice," Sam responded. "I hope you don't have to leave. That would really fucking suck."

Tell me about it.

"Yeah." I took a deep breath. "but we're thinking happy thoughts only."

Sam and I sat at the coffee shop for another twenty minutes or so before we headed to school. This was the last day before winter break and I was so happy yet nervous at the same time.

"What's going on with you?" Quinn asked me as we sat at our desks talking while our classmates were bouncing off of the walls.

"You just seem out of it and deep in thought." she pointed out.

I shook my head. "Just thinking about what I want for Christmas."

Quinn took that explanation and brushed it off. I planned on telling her eventually just not at school where she could react very publically.

"Are you going to Aaron's party tonight?" she asked me.

"Nah," I informed her. "I have a family thing that I can't exactly miss."

Quinn sighed. "Well, that sucks. I wanted my bestie to party at my side tonight but it's fine. There will be more parties."

"Exactly and I promise I won't miss them." I assured her.

After English, I went to global history, and all we did watch a video of the history of Christmas in the United States. Then I had stats which was a class that I always dreaded but at least I had lunch after that/