5

The week before my dad's coronation was weird.

The house looked so bare, most of my stuff was at the Fitzgerald's, and I had to get my schoolwork for the week due to my unusual circumstances.

London held a special place in my heart. I truly did love the city because there was so much history behind it and so many stories that I didn't know.

My dad's coronation was on a Tuesday and he flew to London a week before to get ready. My mom, sisters, and I flew there that Friday night and got there Saturday morning.

As we road through the streets, I noticed all of the beautiful decorations and items that people on the corner were selling.

"Is that a purse with our face on it?" I pointed out.

"Wow." Ariella said in shock.

My mom looked at it. "Isn't that something? We're going to the house and get settled in and then we have a little meeting."

I put on a professional dress, did my makeup and hair, and pulled out my heels. Thank God that I wouldn't have to live like this every day.

"Can you do something cool to my hair?" Ariella asked me as she walked into my room. "It just looks flat and boring."

We all got our hair straightened before we left New York because it was more manageable and perceived better by critics.

"Yeah sit on my bed." I told her and she did it. "Are you scared to start school here?"

"A little bit yeah but I'm excited." she answered my question. "Mom said that people wouldn't always be nice and I know that but I have faith that there are good people in the world."

I decided to a half up, half down hairstyle on her hair with french braids.

"Our generation is more progressive." I agreed with her.

She took a deep breath. "Do you want this bean? Like this lifestyle? Because you'd be next after dad unless you step down and then it would be me."

That whole situation had been on my mind a lot but my dad was only forty and he promised me that he would serve until he died so I didn't have to think about it anytime soon.

"I don't know goose." I responded. "I am only sixteen."

"I just don't want us to grow apart if you decide you don't want this and your halfway across the globe my whole life." Ariella elaborated.

My heart sank. "I would never let that happen. As much as you annoy me, you are my little sister and I love you to the moon and back."

"Let's talk about something else." I hated gushy conversations. "I have a secret to tell you and you can't tell anyone. I mean no one! You have to take it to the grave."

"Tell me!" she begged me. "I won't tell anyone. I promise."

"Alright." I gave in. "Cole kissed me on new year's eve."

Ariella's jaw dropped as she turned towards me. "What?"

I nodded my head. "Lower it before mom hears."

"Oh my god, I can't believe that." she said in a whisper tone. "You have to keep me updated on this."

"I will." I assured her.

There were so many fucking rooms in Buckingham Palace. Half of it should have been a homeless shelter or something.

The meeting just went over how the coronation would be and how there would be a big reception at night. I got to see my dress for the coronation which was a white satin ballgown dress that was off the shoulder. It looked like a wedding gown but I was finally going to get to wear a crown and some of my dead grandmother's expensive jewelry.