Ch.10(Michael and Kai vs rala: continued)

Michael and Kai Jumped back. Rala said "damn you." Kai said "look Michael!His mask is cracking!" Michael said " i see that!" Kai said "he looks pissed!" Rala said "wind Shuriken!" michael said " huh?!That's my wind!" Kai said "its normal to have more than 1 element." Rala said " i have only 1 element." Michael said "but-" rala said " i have the abillity to copy any element i see." Kai said "But that's-" Rala said "fire cannon!" Kai said "damn!" michael said "wind dragon!" michael said "kai! I think you might be on to something!' Kai said "wait i am?" Michael said "Remember When Yuro told us about that time when he and his teammate fought the first lightning god?" Kai said "oh yeah! Yuro said that his friend had a intresting abillity to copy an element with his eyes! but-" michael said "ok then! this makes it easy!" Kai said "hold up! Rala's energy seems different!" Rala said "i had to receive help from an ally and i still struggle a bit. wow." Michael said "Kai! send a report to HQ About that abillity!" Kai said "got it!" Rala Thought:if they send that report,then leader might get angrier with me then he already is. Kai Said "Report done!" Rala said "damn.Guess I Have to retreat."