𝓽𝔀𝓸

"what the he-" y/n tried to say but she was interrupted by a hand covering her mouth. it was a soft hand with bony fingers. she looked up and saw a boy. he had a mop of curly hair on his head. he wore jeans and a vintage nike sweatshirt. y/n would be lying if she said he wasn't attractive.
"i need you to be a bit more quiet than you already are." the mystery boy told her. she nodded her head in response. he removed his hand from her mouth and the looked around the room and observed the faces around her.

there were multiple boys. multiple attractive boys. shit. she was in the meeting room for the football team. luckily the boys weren't sweaty. a boy with darker skin insisted they were in here for a meeting. there wasn't a teacher though. he was approaching the room until he had to hide for the lockdown.
one boy was tall and had a british accent. his name was louis.
another had curly hair just like the . his name was jack
and the list went on and on.
soon she knew all the names of the boys in the room
gaten, noah, caleb, chosen, jeremy, wyatt, josh, jaeden, but she never got the mystery boys' name.
"and what's yours?" y/n asked
"i'm finn, number 10 on the field, quarterback, and uh, i like to play the guitar"

after the boys introduced themselves, they all went into small groups, having small conversations, playing rock paper scissors, truth or dare, or arguing on who had the longest wang.

except for finn and y/n. something automatically clicked about them. they had so much in common. they talked about their lives, interests, and music. finn thought she was perfect, with her long h/c hair falling on her shoulders, curled eyelashes, and short height. he thought he was falling for her. y/n was the same. she thought his laugh was cute, and how his hair was a bit messy. she thought she was falling for him too.

"favorite ice cream flavor?" said finn
"chocolate" said y/n
" favorite thing to do"
"i like to read a lot"
"movie"
"mid90s! wait no uh... the florida project. for sure"

finn kept asking her rapid fire questions.he wanted to know everything about her. he never stopped her to say "no way chocolate ice cream is ass! mango sherbet is where its at." he didn't judge her. she was perfect. the way she was.
"favorite can-" finn got interrupted by the h/c haired girl
"shh" she held a finger to his lips "enough questions finnlard. my turn."
so she continued with rapid fire questions for finn.

on the other side of the room louis and gaten were playing rock paper scissors until gaten looked to the corner of the room when're finn and y/n sat.

"gaten? hello?" louis asked and waved his hand in gaten face "what is it?"
"they're so gonna marry each other after this" gaten said with a proud face. he could see how finn admired y/n. he knew he never looked at a girl that way. not even madelyn cline, or sza, or alexa demie when noah pulled them up on his phone. louis noticed too. how y/n played with finns hair, or how she hit him playfully if he made a joke. soon everyone else's eyes were on the two in the corner or the room.

y/n didn't notice. neither did finn. they just kept talking, admiring each other's faces, and getting to know each other.

"oh wait holy shit i never got your name." finn said eager to know what the beautiful girls' name was.
"it's y/n" she told him.

"pretty name for a pretty girl"

they were just two strangers less than an hour ago. but now, they felt like they've known each other since preschool.

and they were both blindly in love. everyone else in the room could see that

authors note!
ahh thank you guys for actually reading this far! it means a lot.
tell me what you think so far! vote and comment please!
love y'all 🤍