𝓯𝓸𝓾𝓻

y/n woke up with an arm around her waist. it was finn. she was happy in this position. until she had to get out of his because louis called her name "hey mystery girl!" he whisper yelled from across the room "come 'ere" he said. so she went over and crawled next to him.

"what?" she said, curious as to why he called her over. "so finn huh?" he whispered back. "what in the world are you talking about?" she questioned as if denying her love for finn would save her from a conversation about him with louis. "i know you like him. and thats okay. feelings are-" he was interrupted by a yawn, jacks yawn. loud enough for the intruders outside to hear if they were there. louis quickly covered jacks mouth and he moved as if louis were a stranger.

"dude the hell? oh, hey finns girlfriend" he said winking at her then looking at louis, who had a face that said seriously? directed at him "okay fine fine sorry you two, go back to whatever the hell you guys were talking about" y/n looked at jack with a confused face and louis continued "so as i said feelings are normal. and i know you have very strong feelings for finn-"

"no fucking way dude!" jack whisper-yelled "you like finn? seeeeee i knew it! when i called you his girlfriend your face looked like a hot tomato! there's no denying it birdie and that's why i can already predict what's gonna happen tonight. you're gonna be like "oh! finn! faste-"
"shut up!" louis practically almost said to him "since this dummy wont let me talk, all i'm trying to say is that i'm happy you're here. ive never seen my boy finn like this with a girl. you're truly just a miracle that just came to happen in his life" louis said with a sweet smile.

"thank you" y/n said with a smile. but her mind fell off of things when her phone buzzed. "what is it?" louis asked. y/n never responded, she read the time 3:29. they were supposed to be out of school an hour ago. there was no communication because school had no service right now. she couldn't imagine what her dad was
thinking. she read "harrington high swarmed with armed intruders: 8 teachers and 13 students dead from devastating tragedy."

automatically everyone else woke up including finn. "what's wrong you guys" finn asked as he crawled over and sat next to me. his arm slung around my shoulder and i felt butterflies circling in my stomach.

"we might need to stay here for the night" jack said "oh and please don't me banging each other on the other sid-" before he could finish, louis covered his mouth with a bare hand.

a couple of hours have passed and the teens found the softest things in the room to fall asleep on and they set it to their desired sleeping place in the room.

sweaty jerseys for jack, sack of footballs for gaten, yoga mat for caleb, and soon enough everyone had their own little "sleeping bag." as for y/n and finn, they both couldn't find anything. i guess they had each other.

*30 minutes ago when everyone was getting their sleeping stuff ready*

"guys! gaten whisper yelled for the whole team except y/n and finn to hear "gather everything that we can sleep on and leave the two lovebirds empty handed"  gaten said with satisfactory.

"no way!" caleb whisper yelled back  "we are not on operation (you and finns ship name). we are in the middle of a crisis that is on national tv and them two are your concern?" he shook his head.

"yes they kinda are" jack mumbled "it's not like we're gonna die or anything doing this little plan for them" he stopped a moment regretting saying the word "die" because not too long ago they lost one of the strongest people in their group "we just wanna see what happens, and if anything, they've fallen in love with each other. like to the point where they wanna die for each other so i'm in. who else?"

the room chorused with me's and they stuck to their plan.

*present*

"have you guys seen anything i can sleep in?" y/n asked with a frantic tone. she definitely did not want to spend what could possibly be her last night of her life on a hard, cold floor, so she needed to think fast.

"yeah. anything that we can sleep in" finn added. he was already comfortable sleeping with the pretty girl, he didn't care where they slept as long as he was with her. he just needed her to be pleased all the time, so he added on. he loved her and would do anything for her.

"well, check in the equipment room. i'm sure there's some lovely gems there." jaeden said trying his hardest not to burst out laughing while wyatt slapped him on the arm giving him a look that said control it and jaeden snapped out of it

"we have looked. every single corner." y/n said with a sad expression on her face.

" welp. not our problem teenie." jack said with a playful scoff. finn clenched his jaw at what he heard. jack ALREADY had multiple nicknames for y/n. what if she liked him? what if she wanted to sleep with jack since he had the comfiest thing to sleep on? he needed to find something quick. but, before he could think someone spoke up.

"dude, just sleep with her"

authors note!
here's a longer chapter for you guys! thank you for reading!
hope you enjoyed! vote and comment and tell me what you think!
love y'all 🤍